• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Is The Antichist Here Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
You are correct, E. My mom couldn't handle too much of it, but I told her what to do if confronted by a demon. Well, many years ago, she said she woke up and there was a man in her bedroom by the door. She somehow knew it was a demon and I asked her what did she do. She said, "I did what you told me to do. I rebuked him in the Name of Jesus and he disappeared." Whoa MOM! WTG!!!!! Of course, some years later, she said that she may have dreamed it. Regardless, she rebuked in the Name of Jesus and bye bye demon!

Carman had a song that said, "Yes I am that Christian hell warned you about." Amein! Let us rejoice in the Holy Name of Jesus! Hallelujah!

This is so true. The only thing that will drive them out is the name of Jesus. I've been watching these accounts for years on tv, and that's the only thing that really works. That should be enough evidence for an unbeliever to see that even satan and his demons tremble at the name of Jesus, just like it says in the Bible. My husband has taken notice of that, so there is still hope for him too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread