is this just my provari or do some of you have this issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
Sounds like you are clicking a bit fast. I do it all the time, go flying past the power up so I just check the battery or atomizer since I am there. Also if you ever notice you have a 1.5 306 atomizer reading 5.0ohms, that means it dying. Just figured that out yesterday, first time for everthing. But right before it died I could run it at 5v..lol.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
When adjusting voltage up or down, sometimes it seems the number does not go up and when I press it again, it jumps up two decimals places in voltage. Like its a lag in the response between the button press and the screen change. Just want to make sure I don't have a weird provari.

Yes, this exact thing happens to me often. I don't believe it is because I'm pushing the button too fast and passing over my intended stop, I sense a lag as well.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
I get the "you only needed four presses because it registered the press you just used to take a drag" syndrome. I'm pretty used to only pressing four times to enter the menu now, because invariably I've just taken a drag when I want to adjust voltage or check the resistance.

Otherwise it's fine.

Good point to remember.

Jermbug

Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Alabama
I have had that happen a couple times but it hasn't really been a major problem for me so if it becomes worse or is bothersome to you I would say contact provape and maybe they will fix it for you for free :D It is probably under warranty I am guessing and provape is good about taking care of their customers. Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread