Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Any suggestions on where to find them? At first I did a quick search and saw some results, but looking a little closer I'm not sure if they're really for the istick Pico.
This looks like it MIGHT work: arc Pico Battery Cap

However, it's $2.50 plus flat rate shipping of $4 (so $6.50 shipped). It might make sense if you buy a couple of them, but you can get the whole mod for under $20.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
@Coastal Cowboy is the resident go to Pico guy.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I've never had a problem with the battery caps on my 75's. I'd be wary of replacement caps for two reasons. (1) The threading on the cap itself may be fine and that its the threading on the mod that's worn, or that the new cap's crisp new threading might cause more problems with the worn threads on the mod. (2) The Pico has TONS of clones, and the caps for the clones are slightly different than the real ones. A friend of mine has a clone and a real Pico, and he has to be careful which cap is which.

I'd just buy a new mod, or perhaps try a single, tight layer of teflon tape on the male threads.

I'm in the market (soon) for another two battery mod, and the Invoke is on my short list. Another Battlestar, the Charon TC and the Voopoo Drag are, too.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread