It can be done....

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Congratulations, Falconeer! :) In a month and 1/2 will be celebrating 3 yrs quit from 53 yrs. of smoking. The most happy happenchance healthier decision I've made in my life. The following is me about 8-9 mos. into vaping. "I think they're crazy..." Thought Dimi was only going to take a "snippet" of the best quip so felt no pressure or nervousness. Had I known.......Well, let's just say I would have asked for a hair stylist. Ha! :)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Congratulations, Falconeer! :) In a month and 1/2 will be celebrating 3 yrs quit from 53 yrs. of smoking. The most happy happenchance healthier decision I've made in my life. The following is me about 8-9 mos. into vaping. "I think they're crazy..." Thought Dimi was only going to take a "snippet" of the best quip so felt no pressure or nervousness. Had I known.......Well, let's just say I would have asked for a hair stylist. Ha! :)

Darlin', you're BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I'm well over two years now, m'self. @Falconeer - it is SUCH an amazing feeling, not to have ingested those nasty carcinogens, and not even to have craved them. I'd come to a "financial realization" that for "all that I'd spent on vape stuff" (oooooooh, that's SUCH a funny statement NOW) that I couldn't justify spending any more on cigarettes as well. I bought a pack on Friday, March 7, 2014. By Monday, March 10, 2014 I finished the pack and have NEVER bought another one!

Now, I have amassed a bit of a collection of "goodies", and even with the "Deeming", I feel pretty comfortable with what I have on hand. batteries and wire and sporadic flavorings are all that I'd (really) need for many years to come.

Sincere congrats to you, sir..... Well played :)

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Great stuff. Hearing those stories about how people quit was what I enjoyed the most when I first got on ECF. That was right around the time I was quitting and they used to cheer me up no end. Don't seem to see so many of them these days, too much doom and gloom.

I just fried a hot spring, and realized all my meticulous planning had completely missed spare hot springs. That put me in a bad mood, and your story cheered me back up, just like the old days. So thanks for taking the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread