It is my...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um yea... No.

ALSO, why take a super AWFUL vape and encrust it in diamonds and stuff? It belongs to either Taylor Swift or Ivanka Trump (If trump would allow such a drastic harm reduction device into his household, I'm thinking NOT.)

Scary stuff, because me and my sis were talking about how my mom goes from yearning something... To immediately wanting it to be filled with LUST for the item. My sis was like, "Yea, well I HATE that, I see that in ME."

LOL, I was like, "Yeah, I know, but try a couple years of abject poverty and that sort of cures it."
"Yeah, we're pretty much there..." she said.

I remember after conquering my shoe addiction, I needed some dansko clogs I was on my feet all day, took me a month or so to work up my courage. :lol::lol:

Anna

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
4b8.gif

Wow I actually had that game on Nintendo (first gen).

Reactions: listopencil

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Congratulations Anna on your 1 Year Vapersary!!!

You were one of the very first people who reached out to me when I joined ECF 7 months ago. You are always so supportive & encouraging to everyone but especially the new comers! :thumbs: You make a difference in a lot of people’s lives mine especially! I look forward every day to hearing about what youv’e been up to vape related or otherwise ;)! And more often than that I usually get a good chuckle from your posts! :D !!

So, I for one am very grateful to ECF that you were successful in putting down the stinkies and being here for here for me and so many others!!:vapor:

Congratulations on 12 months - and VapeVersarry new Gear is a must ! ! Now I would just like to say that the Siren v2 in gun metal sits so very nicely on the black Jac Series B - its like they were made for each other.. but wait.. if Jac are releasing a dna 75C... that WOULD definitely be worth waiting for :)

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
Wow! Congrats to you! It's a huge deal and I am very happy for you! Thanks for all your sharing, stories like your success are so inspiring for newbies and worth so much more then any study or statistics!

Vape on, have fun and yes it does get easier and easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread