• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

it shipped! it shipped! it shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
action-smiley-033.gif

That's ok; you should wait for it anyway. With the cold temps, it causes your batteries to drain faster & I don't know what it could do to that computer chip in the unit, so they really shouldn't be out in the elements for an extended period of time.

So yes, your tardiness is for the good of your PV.

Unless you have an ubber cool mailman, know his route & can track him down. I may have this backwards, but while they can't give you actual mail (letters, bills), I believe they can give you packages (it's probably no bigger than the normal Priority boxes that most suppliers use).

.....................or maybe I just have an ubber cool mailman. If that's the case, I live in Crivitz.....

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
i wondered at first if i would keep it, because it cost a small fortune, but after using it for the afternoon, uh...yeah...i'm keeping it. except that it's very heavy, this thing is just awesome. electroman now wants a mod. we're fighting over the provari! however, the extender cap i ordered already lost its spring. i did find it and EM managed to get it back inside. but that's kind of disappointing that a special item i paid an extra $20 for would have not been solid. still, since we got it back together, i'll let it slide. think i'm going to find another charger to always have my batts charged. it seems to like attys around 2.3+. i did use an LR on it at 3.3v and it fired BEAUTIFULLY. it performed much better on the provari than on the eGo. the clearomizers i got also work great on it (2.8 ohms). gotta boost it past 5v, though. think i'll use them up, and stick w/the attys and drip tips.

i'll do a side by side when i get the infinity. it fits great in the case i ordered (see MlrGrl for info on that). the readouts are very cool! the ohm meter is the most useful. i only wish it were a little slimmer. i like the one battery design. also, the caps are very solid and screw in very smoothly--same it true for the atty connection.

i got my vapography kits, too...so i think i'll bling it tomorrow:)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
you won't be sorry!!!

oh my gosh I am so glad you said that! LOL
It IS a lot of money, and since you bought it (at the time) sight unseen, .......
but looking at the flip side, it's going to save you money with the ability to use up cartos/atty to the last ohm LOL

How unfortunate the spring come out like that, especially (basically) right out of the box. Depending on how well EM was able to get it back in there, if it still feels a little loosey, just drop the ProVape guys a line to let them know. Worst case, they have you send it back and they ship you a new one & you'll have to go with the short batteries for a while.

OH! Speaking of batteries - you should be fine with the one charger, if you got the same charger I did from ProVape. Even if there's one battery in the charger, you can slip another one in the slot at any time. BUT it never hurts to have more than one on hand, just in case one decides to take a dirt nap on you. If you take a over night trips, it's good to keep one at home and have one to take on the road just in case.

Has EM's GLV2 arrived yet? Besides the eGos, you'll have 3 mods between ya - that's a pretty good start!
As you will find, each one will have a purpose & like Vicks said - you always want to have some spares around incase the unthinkable happens. I always have my eGo kit in my purse because it is so dang portable .....but it takes a while to get use to again after being dialed up higher with the others. But hey - it's amazing how when you start to get that craving for a hit, all those fond memories of it's wonderfulness & why you started vaping all comes back to you LOL

:vapor::vapor::vapor:
Congrats, ladies on your latest purchases and I can't wait to see the pics!

vmb - What's your order number for the ProVari??

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
mlrgrl: have you ever gotten the "e4" error? manual says to contact provape (which i did)...weird. got it twice. also, do you notice the attys burn HOT HOT sometimes? is that normal?

vmb: mlrgrl here is THE "go to" expert on the provari. she took the plunge first, and knows all the tricks!

BTW, with a fully charged small battery i got only 4 hours. very disappointing. but the larger battery seems to be lasting into the 8 hours range at least so far. think i might just stay w/the big batteries. i got 3 of the big batteries to always have one fully charged and waiting to be swapped out.

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
mlrgrl: have you ever gotten the "e4" error? manual says to contact provape (which i did)...weird. got it twice. also, do you notice the attys burn HOT HOT sometimes? is that normal?
mlrgrl will be getting back to you shortly - today is Sunday and she is quite religious (almost became a Nun at one time):facepalm:

Last edited:

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
Actually, in this group, we prefer to call First Time User/Purchasers not Experts, but rather 'Guinea Pigs' - right Vick's? We also call them people with the most Cash!:laugh:

hahaha. that does seem somehow appropriate!

OK, i'm getting an "E4" error on my provari, though. Anyone else have that? BTW, I did resurrect 6 old weak attys. That is a very nice bonus. Still, after I get the "E4" error, I notice the performance goes down. Also, on the large battery today, I got 10 hours. Yesterday on the small battery I got 4 hours. BUT, I was playing a lot. Maybe that life improves after I settle down.

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
hahaha. that does seem somehow appropriate!

OK, i'm getting an "E4" error on my provari, though. Anyone else have that? BTW, I did resurrect 6 old weak attys. That is a very nice bonus. Still, after I get the "E4" error, I notice the performance goes down. Also, on the large battery today, I got 10 hours. Yesterday on the small battery I got 4 hours. BUT, I was playing a lot. Maybe that life improves after I settle down.
Have you tried the ProVape 'Forum' (ECF-ProVape<not com>-Forum) they may have some answers. I took a brief look to no avail for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread