• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

it shipped! it shipped! it shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
that has GOT to be true, because I am just sucking down the juice like soda w/the provari! i am going to try to get those claear cartos to work this weekend. BTW, my fave genjoye 510s don't taste as good at the higher voltages~! i have like 8 boxes of them, too! I'll just save those for the eGos. GREEEEEAT, another round of "hobby experimentation" sucking money from my checking account!

But look at all the money you are going to be saving by using up all the juice you didn't think you liked before!

I gave the clearomizers another try last night. I'm thinking I need to get the XL size; or I'm just faster than the wicking action. But the taste is awesome!

i blame MLRGRL!!! hahahaha!

Who? Me? :nun:

you know what they should make for the provari? a neoprene sleeve!

like a mod-koozie! that would be awesome!

Are you talking about around the house or when you are on the go?
On the go, I just turn it off and put it in the side pocket of my purse, unless it's more of a transport type thing, then I use my case.

One day, I grabbed Thing 1's Taylor Swift cell phone sock that hangs from a lanyard. I teased her and told her I was going to use it....until I bent over to pick something up and that heavy thing swung out towards my face!
Since I learned the hard way that it's not good to have the PV standing upright on the wood table and knocking it over, I just carry some juice, cartos and the PV in a little rag crochet basket.

I do like the idea of a neoprene sleeve....cushion the blow if it's dropped and will hopefully not damage what it falls onto.
hmmmmm.......Don't they carry something like that at Gander Mtn? kind of like a sunglasses case?

Last edited:

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
I gave the clearomizers another try last night. I'm thinking I need to get the XL size; or I'm just faster than the wicking action. But the taste is awesome!

hmmm. i was planning to give them another go. hopefully this is not normal for these cartos.

who else?! you enabler!

Are you talking about around the house or when you are on the go?
On the go, I just turn it off and put it in the side pocket of my purse, unless it's more of a transport type thing, then I use my case.

on the go. i have dropped it a couple of times, and it would protect the unit, plus it would look cool! it would be awesome to have the button and the LED cutout so you could see them. it would be great to have a variety of colors...orange, camo...red. i think i'm going to try to find some colored neoprene and see if i can figure out how to sew one. :)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
hmmm. i was planning to give them another go. hopefully this is not normal for these cartos.

Didn't you jack them up to 5Vs and they were hitting pretty good for you?

who else?! you enabler!

Well, yeah. Vicks did it to me, so I just have to pay it forward......hee hee hee

on the go. i have dropped it a couple of times, and it would protect the unit, plus it would look cool! it would be awesome to have the button and the LED cutout so you could see them. it would be great to have a variety of colors...orange, camo...red. i think i'm going to try to find some colored neoprene and see if i can figure out how to sew one. :)

With a cut out, it could be a funky way of stealthing LOL

hmmmm.....I wonder if they make a neoprene mini-mag lite holder?
You start sewing them up, you can open a little side biz and sell them to other heavy wt mod users LOL

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Sure....blame me....I just had to show you the FP, right? I'm innocent, I tell you.....INNOCENT :laugh:

Show me, hell....
....."here...hold it...fits in those lady hands nicely, doesn't it.........I have some great coconut juice in it...go ahead....take a little....tastes great at that setting, doesn't it........."

And of course, the best way get someone to want something - tell them they can't have it.....

"Yeah; Nuck's taking the summer off....he'll be back up after Labor Day.......plenty of time to save your quarters......"

.....innocence isn't exactly a word I'd use.......:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread