Status
Not open for further replies.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Hey - there's a thread on this in site feedback!

But, anyway, it's fine - if you don't like it, scroll to the bottom and click where it says "Aluminum". Then select "ecigaretteforum". Happy days.
I was going to say I would give it a go, but then it wouldn't let me post a reply, guess there are still a few bugs to work out. I had to go to aluminum and then back to original, but i'll try it again... No worries Oliver, Thanks for all you and the mods do.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: stols001

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
That's a bit harsh but I don't care for it either. Very hard to read. Also disappointed in some of the stickies they removed. :(

Edit to add, where the heck are my messages?

Well, found them but that's annoying. Why not have it on the main page again?
I'm using the dark theme and it's the same as the original except background is black.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I can't like posts anymore too :( Though i don't really see many changes on my end besides that,probably a couple bugs but that's about it tbh...... gj to @Oliver for the 10 years !!! You guys are absolutely awesome ! To those who whine though just because it aint broken dosen't mean a nice refresh aint appreciated.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Well....this new format will most likely put an end to my time on the ECF. Was already difficult accessing it on dial-up because of huge photos some would post, but now...waiting 16-23 minutes for each page to fully load is really ridiculous! So many changes in the HTML coding of each page, that make it near impossible for me now.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geez! Only took 35 minutes of me trying to get the button at the bottom to work, to change Aluminum to Ecigarette Forum, and when it finally did....it double posted my last post. Sorry you guys! At least I CAN load pages quicker now and even post! Yippee! Wonder if we'll always have a choice though, or not.

Last edited:

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Well....this new format will most likely put an end to my time on the ECF. Was already difficult accessing it on dial-up because of huge photos some would post, but now...waiting 16-23 minutes for each page to fully load is really ridiculous! So many changes in the HTML coding of each page, that make it near impossible for me now.
Wait i didn't know dial up was still a thing :lol:
I bet this is sarcasm :p

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Wait i didn't know dial up was still a thing :lol:
I bet this is sarcasm :p

No, she really is on dialup. There are still some places that don't give a rat's .... if you have a slow connection or not. We only got a faster connection a couple of years ago and that was dumping the big local company and going with a little startup.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I'm using the Galaxy S8+ and reloading a page when I was informed by a pop up that there's a new format. I know I asked before it it's just me that I can't like a post so is it that way with pc users as well? Did ECF want to put an ending to post liking? If so why when you look in someone's profile do you see how many likes they had before the format switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread