iTaste VV 3 - Generic charging cord replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tache

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
BC Canada
The retractable charging cord on one of my iTaste VV3s is no longer working. Does anyone know what the generic description is for the two cable ends? I'd like to try and find an appropriately ended cable from a local electronics store. I don't want a straight replacement from innokin as I found the skinny wire too fragile for continued hard use.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
The retractable charging cord on one of my iTaste VV3s is no longer working. Does anyone know what the generic description is for the two cable ends? I'd like to try and find an appropriately ended cable from a local electronics store. I don't want a straight replacement from innokin as I found the skinny wire too fragile for continued hard use.

Micro usb to usb I believe. A lot of cell phone chargers will work.

TaylorPlayer

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
Minneapolis, MN, USA
My Blackberry phone charging cords work great for me. They are a micro USB charger that plugs into the wall on the other end. I don't ever charge with a USB port on my computer anyway as I heard it was better to use a wall charger. I like them much better than the little ones Micro USB to USB/Wall plug that came with my iTaste VV V3. The connection to the iTaste a bit tighter though so you have to be careful when pulling the micro USB cord out of the iTaste end cap or you could end up with the silver end cap in your hands! (I know because this happend to me.) I was able to get the wires back into the unit and re-attach the end with some black electrical tape. That battery is still working like a champ though!

Last edited:

blazin' 93

Jan 31, 2014
gulf coast ms
Agreed on the blackberry charger they are the best and a VERY quality product. Amps not too high. As already mwntioned it is a micro usb to male usb wire as found with almost all android devices. So they all should work. Remember you want MICRO usb NOT MINI usb. Have had some fiends confuse the two. There was a site not long ago i was gunna order some from they were 10ft long fetuccini wire like almost flat. And at 2 for 10$ its not a bad deal at all. Ill dig through my bookmarks and see if i cant find the link
Edit: http://www.mobstub.com/m/main/view_deal/2pk-10-ft-charging-cables-iphone-5-4-cables
Is the link. Looks to end in a few days so i guess ill stop procrastinating. Cant speak for them since i havent bought from them yet but we shall see. Note that you will still need a wall plug. Hope it helps.

Blazin' 93
Sent from my Galaxy S4Active using TapaTalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread