Ithaka official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
That is what I said, No List Yet, that is not to say there WILL be one, but if there is we are definitely stalking it something fierce just in case one does happen LOL Sorry about the confusion :(

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Hey no worries ;) thanks for clearing it up . Stalk away sith lord :)

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Hey no worries ;) thanks for clearing it up . Stalk away sith lord :)

You know I am :D:D:D I am soooo wanting one of these babies. I love my Odysseus and my Penelope so much they have become the only two things I use now. Can't wait to add the third :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
penelope will not leave its throne black. Its thin, with liquid control, small and it takes 3 ml of liquid. Ithaka will replace Ody, not Penelope
Hi Imeo!!!!
Will Ithaka replace Penelope?
I just sold almost all my GG stuff except my prized TS and penelope.
Will we be able to pre order ggts base as well as 510 base?

Thanks,

Chris

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ody was like this supra. Ithaka will have this ability but I will not make this part when I will produce it for first time. But this will be a small thing that we can easily make and quickly
Did I understand correctly ? I can screw a 510 atomizer on it without having to buy extra parts while still being rebuildable if I want it to be ? If so I'm in for 1 hmmm maybe 2 and a stealth

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have already made the designs for Ithaka to work with mess Rick. But I havent made it yet, so the video will be done without this option for now. And of course I am interested on your designs. If they are better than mine then we can do it together, no problem
If that's the case Imeo, then I'm begging you to make a set of parts specifically designed to allow Ithaka to run a vertical ss mesh wick! I know that you have mixed feelings regarding genesis type atomizers, but if you could make the parts, then GG would truly dominate absolutely ever niche of the electronic cigarette world! I have some CADs drawn up for a conversion kit for Ody to basically modify the internals of the rebuildable part and top cap to turn it into a genesis atomizer (GGenesis), so if the basic construction of Ithaka is similar to ody, then I'll be able to easily convert it to be compatible with the new design. I will clean them up and shoot you some links so you can check it out to see if it's something you might be interested in :)

And btw, besides for sharing them with Imeo (if he's interested), I'm keeping the CADs to myself so nobody goes out and makes a buck at my expense (or Imeo's if he were ever to take up the project). And there are no plans for me to independently make such a kit (for myself or to sell to the public) and there is no list that you can get on for anything, there's just a bunch of drawings done by a 19 year old kid with too much free time and a passion for GGs, so please don't PM me about it xD

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
penelope will not leave its throne black. Its thin, with liquid control, small and it takes 3 ml of liquid. Ithaka will replace Ody, not Penelope
Its hard to imagine anything could ever replace the Ody. Then again, I never thought I would ever quit smoking!
i believe! i believe, I do believe!

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
That does sound promising, I just hope that it looks the same ad the Original Odysseus, I like the shape and size. I dont really like the extended lengths. I like the Penelope also, but I like the tank to be the same width as my PV. I will keep an eye out for it, hopefully it wont sell out and then be replaced by yet another must have.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
thanasi stop chating and make the video:laugh:

ya what he said!!!!

And for the record IMEO nothing will replace my KING ODY NOTHING!!! I love my king ODY to much for it to be replaced. :vapor::D

Ithica will be a new addition to my all ready awesome GG Royal Family.

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Great atty Imeo, innovative and great looks.
My only regret is drip tips.
You should make classic GG mouthpiece.
It would look even better with classic GG style mouthpiece, not that nasty piece of plastic.
Please consider to make options if buyer wants classic mouthpiece or this new one for drip tips

++++++++++++10 on that. Hey Beco, don't forget an all SS tank too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread