The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ithaka official

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Sep 22, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. thejager

thejager Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

interesting info here...o, curious as to what he has up his sleeves

2. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Whatever Ithaka is it will be epic

3. Devonmoonshire

Devonmoonshire Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    I agree 100% Shouldn't be too long now before we get an update as to what wonderful new device IMEO has in store for us :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

4. rwechsler

rwechsler Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Amen to that! In total, it took me well over 48 hours to upload the 3 parts of my genesis atomizer tutorial, and that's with a 25 mb/s dl and 10 mb/s up internet connection! When it comes to 1080p vids, we're talking GBs upon GBs of footage...

5. mgrigore

mgrigore Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2012
    Germany
    Respect!!!! You are a PATIENT man...

6. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Joe, 1 -2 days left so better not ruin Ithakas surprise. You will see on a video what we are talking about:)

7. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    exactly mg. I am waiting for 1 hour to upload a video for SS around wick. It still says prosseed!!

8. Devonmoonshire

Mar 22, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    I am actually trembling with anticipation IMEO :D I am so excited to see what you have in store for us. You are such a great inventor and it shows in the superb quality of your devices. Your ethics and devotion to what is right are one of the primary reasons we are behind you 1000% on everything you do.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

9. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Thanks for one more time Darth. :)

Ody was a crazy project that could do everything but Ithaka can do more. Ithaka will still have the ability to fit atomizers, ce2 atomizers, cartos etc, even if I will not produce those parts. My concern this time was to make true all the things that you asked for and some more.

10. Devonmoonshire

Mar 22, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    Woooo Hooo!!! Can't wait :D This sounds very very nice for sure. I am definitely getting on the list this time for one of these as soon as the list is made available to get on because for once I would really like to buy one as soon as they are made rather than almost a year later :D

You are very welcome my Friend and thank you for everything you do for us, it is very very much appreciated and will never go unnoticed.
    Nate aka Darth Vapor

11. jcwest

jcwest Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2012
    Pontotoc MS
    Man Nate and i are almost chewing on Imeos heals lol.. I think when he posts a list for it there will be a free for all on this new atomizer!!

12. Devonmoonshire

Mar 22, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    LOL You Know it, I am watching this thread like a Hawk. I am so excited about this new atomizer due to the Phenomenal experiences I have had with Odysseus and Penelope. I simply Love them Both so much it is unreal. They are the only thing I vape on now.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

13. jcwest

jcwest Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2012
    Pontotoc MS
    Same here!! The only GG products i have is 4 penelopes and 1 odysseus but i intend over time to acquire them ALL if i can get past the profit mongers in the classifieds and find some at a reasonable price.. I guarantee i wont miss another list after discovering these products..

14. Devonmoonshire

Mar 22, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    Me too, I got my GG's from a friend of mine here in Southern California for 200 each which was an amazing deal for me. I picked up my Penelope a few weeks ago at a Brick and Mortar here in SoCal as well that a very good friend owns. My Odysseus with the expansion pack minus the drip cone which is no big deal at this point was traded to me from a very very great member here on ECF for my second GGTS that I had bought from my Friend. I am NOT going to miss this device because eventually I want one of each of the GG Line myself.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

15. MemphisRib

MemphisRib Full Member Verified Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Memphis, TN
    Looking forward to Ithaka. But i just can't wait. Just joined the co-op for the Chinese knock-off of the device that hasn't even been finished yet. It's AWESOME!

Cheers, Imeo!

;)

16. Poppa D

Poppa D Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2010
    Minnesota, USA
    The iAtty had one limited production, as did the Ody add-on option. Now Penelope may be the same, if you've acquired all three you might be a lucky collector.

Imeo,
    Since Proteus has been shelved, can we assume the Penelope will be a once run GG product? At least until Proteus has a production model? Will our serial numbers be retained until then if that time comes?
    And finally, any new Ody add-on long mouthpieces coming soon?

Sent from my phone using my clumsy typing skills, never mind the typos.

17. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    penelope will be produced again Poppa. But as you see I have made too many products and I am trying hard to support all of them. So it will take a little time for another penelope run
    If Proteus will be produced, we will follow the list of course

In 1 month I will make Ody long mouthpieces and many other GG things:)

18. rocky111

rocky111 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2012
    Over The Rainbow
    Imeo, please try to make new Stealths's!! Preeee:vapor:atty please!!!!!

19. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    So, no more I Atty 2 ?
    Im so sad, seems these item are definately for the chosen few who have large sums to slap down the moment they hit the shelves:( I guess my dream wont come true, this was THE atty tank I wanted and put off all the others for. Oh well........

20. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Hey ana, if Imeo says Ithaka will be even better and a cross between Odys and Pene you can count on that. Pre-order for them for everyone to be able to have one. No worries anymore. It will be engraved too. A . Win for all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.