Ithaka official

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyrm1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2010
Wales
Count me in for one looks great and some great innovations.

Couple of questions.

Are the oddy parts/oddy upgrade parts compatable with the Ithaka? Could we use the exisiting long mode mouthpiece and big mode tank parts with the Ithaka?

Will these have engravings (wings, logo) ?
(any chance of them being numbered, perhaps with the reserved proteus numbers?)

Last edited:

4forksache

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
uk
This is a great atty. I love the 510 air control. I'm was concerned at that having the basin feeder may cause the atty to flood when tightening the lid like if you leave the flow control open on ody but it seemed fine in the video. Yeah I want one of these. Hopefully there will be a all steel option as I personally refer that too the window. People wanted a 510 mouthpiece to use their own drip tips and you provided. A GG specific drip tip modelled on the standrd mouthpiece for ody/Penelope could be a option fore like me who would prefer? Maybe

Where do I sign up for one.

Last edited:

thejager

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
looks nice...still trying to wrap my head around how it is better than the Ody...i mean i see a lot of differences, im just trying to figure out what they all do or improve on!

also....is there a set up for mesh for this? i thought i read that somewhere

maybe not

regardless... awesome work Imeo!

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
Ody was like this supra. Ithaka will have this ability but I will not make this part when I will produce it for first time. But this will be a small thing that we can easily make and quickly

Ahh OK , I understand now , BTW I tried a while ago to get the upgrade to 510 from gg UK site and the site is just total rubbish . Almost impossible to understand , no descriptions and tons of dead links everywhere . Is there anyway that this can be fixed? Also I just watched your new video , must say very well done on your new atomizer , seemed to have fixed a lots of small problems that oddy had although I never understood why people wanted to add there own driptip ;) , but I guess perfection like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Also , do you have a estimate for when a preorder will be available ?

Yakousei

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
Finland
www.youtube.com
Great atty Imeo, innovative and great looks.
My only regret is drip tips.
You should make classic GG mouthpiece.
It would look even better with classic GG style mouthpiece, not that nasty piece of plastic.
Please consider to make options if buyer wants classic mouthpiece or this new one for drip tips
I don't see this as an issue, as for me it was the main thing that delayed my purchase.. Hated the tip.
Would have liked to use my own Vase type SS Arctic Ming.

And it's not like there ain't tips that would look nice on top of it..
(Or that it would be hard for imeo to make one for 'OC' style lovers)
6.jpg

Hey Imeo.

i love it :D

Any idea about the price range yet?
This I'd like to know too :blush:

Last edited:

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
OMG!!! It is absolutely Stunning IMEO. I must have one of these for sure.

I will be keeping a very close eye here for updates for the pre order if there will be one. I must have one of these.

Once again my Friend you have Truly outdone yourself. Magnificent, very magnificent.

Sincerely;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread