Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
you just put your drip tip on Ithaka and you have liquid control Aron
I like this Ithaka !! I'm in for it !! .... Two Q I have .... If its usable without the drip tip ? " i like the ODDY tip or if it's possible for an iatty style drip tip but with option for getting a liquid controller ..cos I'm not keen for that drip tip ... ... Or am I missing something " in that case ascuse me , just simple interest .

Thanks

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
First of all i must say that im impressed imeo " these are pieces of Art " very impressed..Yes its a nice idea to be able to use your drip tip , but I like the look and the tip of the oddy really ... But Nothing will put me off getting my name on the list..
Great work and wish you all the best.

Cheers
Aron

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Thanks Aron:)
I will make a mouthpiece like Odysseus too, so we will have 2 options

Glad to hear Imeo, I much prefer the Ody style mouth piece. Sure it is nice to use a drip tip, but to have it be an Imeo/GG tip is the best!

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
It's still kind of up in the air but from what I am seeing Imeo is almost ready with Achilles. I am hoping that he can manage to make Ithaka at the same time. But there is also Proteus which appears to be close to ready for production as well and since so many folks have been waiting a long time for it, Imeo may decide to produce it first. There's too many new items in their final stages of development to really know what's going to be ready first.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks Kino, be well my friend:)
thanks imeo is both pleasure use your products than receive attention, courtesy and respect that you have for your customers / followers.
your is a work of genius in silence with clever presence, this way you do is exemplary.
congratulations on the recents videos, f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!

Roszam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Malta
It's still kind of up in the air but from what I am seeing Imeo is almost ready with Achilles. I am hoping that he can manage to make Ithaka at the same time. But there is also Proteus which appears to be close to ready for production as well and since so many folks have been waiting a long time for it, Imeo may decide to produce it first. There's too many new items in their final stages of development to really know what's going to be ready first.

let's just hope all three will be available in the next pre-order. Would also like to see the VIR :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ithaka first, then Achilles or maybe both of them River

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks a lot River. And if you knew what I am preparing for the next year you would be more protective ahahaha
Ithaka first makes the most sense to me just because there will be many new TS owners without an ODY. Of course you won't get any complaints if you can manage to make both...just don't kill yourself Imeo. We need you and your awesome inventions around for a long time to come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread