Its HERE Folks! GotVapes Premieres The NEW Aurora BFT- Bottom Fed Tank Top Atomizer Kit - All Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Some random thoughts...

1. I DO NOT hold my little squonky + mod vertical before I squeeze. I turn the mod half way between horizontal and vertical (Like Tod did in the video and uncle Pete) and then I lightly sqeeze. What I'm also trying to do with this technique is avoid any dry/burnt hits with my proactive technique. Thus when I'm in the zone about 6 or seven draws and then turn and sqeeze. After this one or two little gurgly draws but that's my cue that my love juice is keeping the coils properly saturated. I did this for two nights in a row and I'm confident that it will become second nature. Perhaps a little harder for me because I'm a newbie and I use PT2 or T2 for most of the day.

2. A few pages back someone said the Aurora would not fire on a ProVari. Not true on mine. However, I have the provapes adapter and I suspect that poster was not using this one. Pin/posts are not adjustable but it's built like a friggin sherman tank and has never failed me with my Kanger T2.

3. Of course, the bottom line is the vape. This other stuff is just window dressing :) /joke I was skeptical but I must say with the juice I have been vaping with my new toy and that would be Blueberry Vanilla Cake from Ahl its better than any tank (PT2, T2, iClear30) I have used. Not earth shattering but noticeable richer, fuller, and the "cake" is showing it's stuff.

HTH

:)

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
Just received mine today. Unfortunately I ordered a red and whoever picked the order put a purple in. I went to the site again to make sure I wasn't going color blind. But it's definitely the purple and not the red. I'm not going to pay to ship it back or anything though I'll just use it as soon as I get the ego adapter(wasn't thinking too straight when I ordered and forgot to include one).

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Just received mine today. Unfortunately I ordered a red and whoever picked the order put a purple in. I went to the site again to make sure I wasn't going color blind. But it's definitely the purple and not the red. I'm not going to pay to ship it back or anything though I'll just use it as soon as I get the ego adapter(wasn't thinking too straight when I ordered and forgot to include one).

we apologize about that, sent you a message

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
aurora 006.jpg Here's a picture

oops meant to reply to bad's post.

Either way not a big deal..just took the picture so you could see why I thought it was purple.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
  • Deleted by badkolo

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
Well I finally started using it. :) When I first got this I went from being excited to being skeptical to having buyers remorse all before even trying it. It's sad but true lol. It's really all about the size though & the fact that it's gigantic on my ego twist. Then of course there was the problem of learning how to squonk it properly.

But now I've gotten past all that & have been trying it out to see how it performs. It did take me a bit of time to get the squonking thing down so it was not flooded but also didn't leave me with dry hits. I still miss on the dry hits but I have the flooding part down now so it's coming along. It just takes a bit of practice to gauge how many puffs I can take before another squonk since I'm used to my drippers which I can drop tons of juice on & hit like 15 times before refilling. Not the same.

ANYway, now that I've been using it I have to say that it works pretty well. I have been using the single coil head. I haven't used the duel coil yet but will try that later. I have also tried the atomizer & it's fine too but of the 2 I've tried I like the single coil best.

As far as the device itself goes, I think it does exactly what it's supposed to do, which is to give an experience of bottom feeding without the commitment to a bottom feeding device. As far as the vape quality goes, I think that will be dependent on which atomizer you choose to use on it. As I said, the single coil head is nice (don't see replacements for that on GV site; are they going to be available?). I will try out other atomizers & see if I find one I really like a lot on this device.

Bottom line, if you want a device to try out juices in small quantity without carrying a bottle & dripping constantly, this device is good for that. I'm not sorry I added this to my collection & I'm happy to say that since I didn't think I would be pleased.....and I"m really excited to use it on my VTR when I finally get it. :)

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Well I finally started using it. :) When I first got this I went from being excited to being skeptical to having buyers remorse all before even trying it. It's sad but true lol. It's really all about the size though & the fact that it's gigantic on my ego twist. Then of course there was the problem of learning how to squonk it properly.

But now I've gotten past all that & have been trying it out to see how it performs. It did take me a bit of time to get the squonking thing down so it was not flooded but also didn't leave me with dry hits. I still miss on the dry hits but I have the flooding part down now so it's coming along. It just takes a bit of practice to gauge how many puffs I can take before another squonk since I'm used to my drippers which I can drop tons of juice on & hit like 15 times before refilling. Not the same.

ANYway, now that I've been using it I have to say that it works pretty well. I have been using the single coil head. I haven't used the duel coil yet but will try that later. I have also tried the atomizer & it's fine too but of the 2 I've tried I like the single coil best.

As far as the device itself goes, I think it does exactly what it's supposed to do, which is to give an experience of bottom feeding without the commitment to a bottom feeding device. As far as the vape quality goes, I think that will be dependent on which atomizer you choose to use on it. As I said, the single coil head is nice (don't see replacements for that on GV site; are they going to be available?). I will try out other atomizers & see if I find one I really like a lot on this device.

Bottom line, if you want a device to try out juices in small quantity without carrying a bottle & dripping constantly, this device is good for that. I'm not sorry I added this to my collection & I'm happy to say that since I didn't think I would be pleased.....and I"m really excited to use it on my VTR when I finally get it. :)

glad you like the aurora, and yes we will get the single coil head, you can use a vivi nova single coil head as well since its the same

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
The aurora is all I've been using recently. It's a bit long making already long devices look funny but oh well. I ordered a bridgeless LR atomizer and it puts out plumes of vapor. It likes to fire missiles of burning liquid sometimes that can be annoying but I think this is because the connection point of the atomizer is floating in liquid sometimes. If you take it apart and wipe down the connection the sputtering stops. Overall it is easy to fill, allows you to use many types of atomizers and cartomizers, and does what it's supposed to. Worth it for anyone who likes the flavor of dripping but doesn't want to constantly have to pull your driptip and drop in drops.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
glad you like the aurora, and yes we will get the single coil head, you can use a vivi nova single coil head as well since its the same

That is super good news since I just collected up a ton of those heads I had in a jar & I was thinking I'd have to throw them away since I don't use my Vivis anymore. Now I have a use for them all and I love not wasting stuff. :) I didn't even think about them being the same size heads. Hooray!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread