AURORA BFT BACK IN STOCK WITH TWO NEW COLORS - 48 Hour $2.00 OFF sale through Midnight Sunday - Spare heads, Bottles, Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
aurorabft_7.png

Two New Colors - Red & Green

Also Extar Spares including Bottles Available:

extrasaurora.PNG

Vision Aurora BFT NEW : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

A Refresher - The Portion About GotVapes Aurora BFT Begins at about 3:58 Into This Video

cainam

ECF Veteran
A couple of quick questions.

1. The replacement heads you got in stock say dual coil. I do not see anywhere in the original BFT description that these heads are dual coil. So the question were the ones in the original kit dual coil as well?

2. Are there going to be any more replacement parts coming in? i.e. replacement caps, the 1.8 ohm atomizers?

Thanks in advance for your reply

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
A couple of quick questions.

1. The replacement heads you got in stock say dual coil. I do not see anywhere in the original BFT description that these heads are dual coil. So the question were the ones in the original kit dual coil as well?

2. Are there going to be any more replacement parts coming in? i.e. replacement caps, the 1.8 ohm atomizers?

Thanks in advance for your reply

yes the original ones and these are the same and yes they were dual coil but only 1 head was dual the other was single., always had been, dan must of not noted that the first time but yes they are dual coil and single coil, 1 of each. the same as we have in stock now. we have the 2.2 cartomizers in stock as well and not the 1.8 but the heads we have are 1.8 single and dual. dan needs to add the link for the single

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread