Utah

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Here's the way to convert for blind squonking-

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/entry.php?b=3964&bt=9053

Usually everyone's got a nova around for that piece. But for the tubing here you go:

http://www.boggerboxmods.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=63_87&product_id=95

They do have one that is opened bottom. 1.5 ohm...and I just saw the ohm and wondering if that LR is too low to use on the ProVari?!? Ugh

Absolutely. The provari can handle 3.5 amps- you can run down under an ohm if your voltage is way low.

Pstarsr

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
Santa Barbara, California
In the description it says it is a closed bottom to prevent leakage?

Misprint, psaurdo was using it on the aurora bft in the youtube review. The other stingrays are closed bottoms, they just released the bottom feed style recently.

But ill know more monday when it arrives, atleasts thats usps's estimate for ny to california, :/

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ
Misprint, psaurdo was using it on the aurora bft in the youtube review. The other stingrays are closed bottoms, they just released the bottom feed style recently.

But ill know more monday when it arrives, atleasts thats usps's estimate for ny to california, :/

I'm very happy with the open bottom Stingray so far, I'm finally starting to use the BFT again. When I had the stock atty the flavor just wasn't cutting it for me.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I'm very happy with the open bottom Stingray so far, I'm finally starting to use the BFT again. When I had the stock atty the flavor just wasn't cutting it for me.

Ya! Great to hear. So exited to try this and I'm ordering today since I need to stock up on cartos anyway. Now only if that Surge Tank would come down in price. I like the fact w/that one you don't have to turn it upside down but $99 is just crazy.

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ
Ya! Great to hear. So exited to try this and I'm ordering today since I need to stock up on cartos anyway. Now only if that Surge Tank would come down in price. I like the fact w/that one you don't have to turn it upside down but $99 is just crazy.

I hear you, if I REALLY want to squonk, I'll get a Reo with a RM2 ... I don't think I've ever heard of someone that owns one that doesn't absolutely love it. (just visit the micro coils forum to see what I'm talking about)

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I hear you, if I REALLY want to squonk, I'll get a Reo with a RM2 ... I don't think I've ever heard of someone that owns one that doesn't absolutely love it. (just visit the micro coils forum to see what I'm talking about)

Yeah I think there's been one person tops lol. I'm personally fighting the urge to get that setup. It's especially hard now that I killed my vmod+a7 combo. I swear that thing was such an incredible vape.

taphappy

Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Tempe, AZ
Hi! Just got my Aurora -- using the included atty, was getting an odd little flavor that dried out the back of my throat massively - feels like I'm about to have strep coming on. Is this what you guys are talking about it being "plasticy"?

Is this due to a cheap atty or do I need to prime it somehow?
And, are the included little dual coils better?

Switched to a 510 atty that had a hole, and it's groovy so far. I think. I'll know more once I pound a gallon of water, heh.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Hi! Just got my Aurora -- using the included atty, was getting an odd little flavor that dried out the back of my throat massively - feels like I'm about to have strep coming on. Is this what you guys are talking about it being "plasticy"?

Is this due to a cheap atty or do I need to prime it somehow?
And, are the included little dual coils better?

Switched to a 510 atty that had a hole, and it's groovy so far. I think. I'll know more once I pound a gallon of water, heh.

I didn't get any weird TH/drying of the throat at all. Just a slight plastic taste.

Bauk

Oct 16, 2013
Belgrade, Serbia
I got mine this weekend and it is really game changer. That funny poem P. Busardo have on youtube about driping is in the past now. I have only two minor issues with it. First, in favor of more reliable shipping, friend choose web site that had only green ones but black one would go better with my setup :) Second, my Provari with HH.357 long barrel and long drip tip start to look like Lightsaber! Hmm, when I think again it is not an issue actually , I love it lol... My device is black one on the left :)

1ord.jpg

Pstarsr

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
Santa Barbara, California
Tap happy, sounds almost like dry hits to me. Squank it more and if on variable voltage turn down the volts.

Just got the stingray, only puffed a few times but you are right scope666

Its way richer in flavor, and not spattery at all. Clean nice hits

+1 for house of vapor open bottom long barrel atomizer on the aurora bft

Only complaint, low ohm warm vape. Im not a super big fan of warm/ hot vape, so i've been using 2.2-2.4ohm heads in my mini protank. But im enjoying this so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread