It's HERE! GotVapes PHOENiX Bottom Coil Clearomizer - XL (1.5ml) and eGo Tank (3ml) - Come see the SteelJan Edition XL : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I thought the purpose of the dry burn was to evaporate the water from the coil?

It can dry the coils, and as wally or someone said, everyone does it differently, but much of the purpose is to burn off the gunk that's on the coil. If the wick is wet, like bad said, you have to dry burn longer since it has to dry the wick first. Then it can start to burn off juice that has caramelized and gotten caked onto the coil. Since it's burning off this stuff, that's why I always rinse mine after the dry burn, then just blot the wicks. If you fill it up while the wicks are damp, it only takes a draw or two to get the juice wicking again so you aren't vaping water really.

Actually it's their T3. I have seen it around already.

This is one I've been waitin on to try.

hellerhighwater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Riverside, CA
I just have to chime in here and say that I'm really enjoying the Phoenix Reborn cartos. These are my first experience with cartos (I avoided many others because I hate polyfill) and I'm impressed. They handle most of my juices well, but don't seem to handle my Vapenstien Managua too well, perhaps because that juice is unusually thick? I thought the bottom coil would make the vape noticeably cooler than the Vivi Nova, but it doesn't seem to be much of a difference.... Anyway, I'll be buying more of these soon to put in my Jazz Cartopipe which comes in the mail tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread