Its Official...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapoMonkey

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Queens NYC
I am a complete and total VaporBomber... After trying many and I mean many juice vendors Harry and friends delivered consistent quality juices. I had heard of your site when I first started vaping but chose to ignore it... :facepalm: I was frequenting another "freshly made" vendor whose consistency was virtually nonexistent. I should have trusted my gut, and the proprietor happens to share the same name as my late grandfather (that in and of itself should have told me something.)

Again every order that I have placed has been perfect, and I am a happy camper. Thank you again Harry and friends over at VB you have earned my business with consistency and quality, keep up the good work... Andrew

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Good God, I have too many flavors to choose from now and I'm not even close to being done yet! Gotta say, Hypnotic Mist, Choco Mint, Caramel Candy, and Cafe Mocha are among my favs. I've also ordered a couple of custom mixes that have been spot on. These guys are the best and I don't even think about ordering from anyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread