It's WAY too quiet !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twister

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Conley, GA
Howdy Howdy,
Hows the temps down there? Wind chill in the teens here but no snow or ice. Bet the orange and peach crops are in for trouble this year. Hope the folks up north are staying warm. Looks like a dangerous amount of snow building up this year.
Any new projects on the horizon? How are the China holidays affecting you? Hope the inventory is holding up. Oh well, enough for now. Take care and enjoy life.

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
Our forecast says, "Now blowing snow". :D It's not actually snowing at the moment but there's plenty on the ground and the winds are so high it looks like a blizzard out there. Our screened porch has an inch or two of snow covering everything. No complaints though. It's warm and cozy in the house and the batteries on my RN4072 are fully charged. :)

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Well, Im glad ur looking to chat too...Im here at the hosp waiting on a lifelong friend to get done with his surgery. He broke his ankle at my house in the ice 2 weeks ago and said it wont heal on its own, so they are plating and adding some screws for stabilization. So, I brought my lappy in hopes of chatting to pass the time as well :)

So, Bobbi, whats up w you? :)

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
I'm getting ready to head out the door for the day, but need to come home to some chatter.

TALK TO ME !! You never know what benefits might come of it. :sneaky:

Have a GREAT Day and I will chat back this evening.

Bobbi

cmon, have a beer with me, lets talk?

16l2eo.jpg

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL
I'm betting the bad weather everywhere is completely screwing up the postal service. Thought I'd have my new hardware today but no sign of it since it left Nevada. :( Thankfully it's all backup stuff!

It's actually cold (for us!) here in the Tampa area, temps are supposed to be in the 20s-30s overnight and there's a breeze. Brr!

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
You may think I'm crazy, but I'm actually a little envious of all the "snowed-in" stories. I kinda miss it. Although, I must admit, I do not at all miss those frigid temperatures.

On the lighter side, it's going down to 30 down here tonight. Therefore, we have been advised tomorrow will be a "dress-down day" for us at work ... because no one has proper work clothes for such chilling temperatures.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
FREE juice !! Anyone interested ??

I'm going to have a little drawing tonight. Anyone that posts in this thread gets an entry. How's that for easy !!

Let's give it 2 hours. So 10pm EST I'll do a drawing for FREE Liquids. Winners choice of any in-stock flavor/strength.

All you gotta do is talk to me and you could be a winner.

Good Luck !!
Bobbi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread