Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
The last few sales there were plenty to go around. Some may not have gotten their absolute number-one favorite top choice, but I don't know of anyone who wanted one on release night not get one. If I'm not mistaken, I think there were even some still available a few days later (Lisa can either confirm yay or nay on that.. I'm not 100%.)

Heck I even got my walnut/ebony Woodvil almost 5 hours after the sale went live as an afterthought.

One thing to realize: the REO isn't yours until you get the transaction completely processed and approved, not when it goes in your cart. Why is this important? Because if someone is loading up their cart with numerous REOs and then goes to check out, if one of those items has already been purchased by someone else the whole transaction is halted until you manually delete that item from your cart. So it's wise to find the one you want and zip through checkout as quick as you can. Seconds count when you are trying to get one of your top choices!

Hope this puts some minds at ease regarding their concerns. Don't sweat it.

Great tip and thanks for sharing it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
The last few sales there were plenty to go around. Some may not have gotten their absolute number-one favorite top choice, but I don't know of anyone who wanted one on release night not get one. If I'm not mistaken, I think there were even some still available a few days later (Lisa can either confirm yay or nay on that.. I'm not 100%.)

Heck I even got my walnut/ebony Woodvil almost 5 hours after the sale went live as an afterthought.

One thing to realize: the REO isn't yours until you get the transaction completely processed and approved, not when it goes in your cart. Why is this important? Because if someone is loading up their cart with numerous REOs and then goes to check out, if one of those items has already been purchased by someone else the whole transaction is halted until you manually delete that item from your cart. So it's wise to find the one you want and zip through checkout as quick as you can. Seconds count when you are trying to get one of your top choices!

Confirmed. :thumbs:

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England

I haven't done a reo sale for a while. do we pay with paypal at checkout? or CC?

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY

This is true, I even picked a second woodvil up on an impulse buy ... I think it was two days after the sale but it may have been the following night.

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville

How do you know when it's "sale night"? Is it announced on the REO forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread