The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Jac Vapour DNA75C Mod

Discussion in 'Temperature Control' started by Rockford, Nov 22, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rockford

Rockford Super Member

Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    Has anyone heard if Jac Vapor is going to come out with a dna75C version of their mod?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Letitia

Letitia Therion/Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    There is a huge thread for the series B, you should find an answer there.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Rockford

Rockford Super Member

Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    Are you suggesting I should look through 3370 replies to see if they have discussed a new version in that thread? Wow! I was just hoping someone on here might know if there one was in the works.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    There would be a serious price hike if they did. The 75c chip is much more expensive

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rockford

Rockford Super Member

Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    The dna75 is 50usd, the dna75C is 75usd, so yeah would go up some of course, but if you want to keep up with technology its part of being a leader in manufacturing and marketing. I hope they are working on a new model.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Or go to the last page and ask your question.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Time Stand Still Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    It's been discussed, and JAC indicated that there were plans to do so, but that was many months back.

In other words, nothing definite (at this point, anyway). Stay tuned.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I'm guessing it will vape about the same as the current offerings.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Rockford

Rockford Super Member

Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    Thank you, I appreciate the info :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    The 75c has a color screen, poorer energy management, and the ability to use replay. Replay imho is kinda huge though. It makes TC soooo much easier to deal with

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Replay is worth consideration imo. For my style of coils and watts tc is a pita but with replay it is literally just the push of a button.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Thanks Letitia. If I ever decide to switch I'll definitely check it out. But since it might border on "creepy" if I was any more satisfied with my vape than I am, it might be one of the features I never get to try. There have (and will be) others, I'm sure.

That's not a knock...

Big sale on JACs tomorrow (today?), but if color's essential, it's of no value.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Forgot compared to you I'm a rowdy cloud chaser at 23w.:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Whippersnapper. ;) :lol:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  15. Fredman1

Fredman1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Was just thinking about it today...today is a year ago that I bought 3 Jac 75s from them. Got it for a huge bargain with the black friday sale :banana:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
  17. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    The long threads are great to go post a question honestly. Everyone who is following them tends to be ultra enthusiastic about the subject and you get rapid and helpful answers.

I learned how to wick after 3 questions and like 6 answers on the rayon thread. Same thing with snus. I got ALL the info I needed super rapidly.

So no, you don't need to wade through the threads but the experts and cheerleaders are all there, waiting to be asked. LOL. Really, it's a totally approved (I find) method.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Rockford

Rockford Super Member

Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    Thank you for explaining that I should have just asked my question under that already posted thread, I do realize that now. I am new on here and not quite sure how everything works just yet. My intention was just to get an answer to a question. It appears I pissed off some users on here and that certainly wasn't my intention, I honestly just didn't even think of it.

I will be more careful to look for answers under already made threads from now on and try not to post new threads.

Thank you

• Like Like x 3
  19. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    If you're thinking me, don't. Not at all in fact.

If I start getting p'd off on a forum (or anywhere), that'd be my STOP sign.

Also (and unrelated), I meant to mention this yesterday but the turkey coma zapped my energy. I've found that I often get my best answers by going straight to the manufacturer, and sometimes I get valuable information that way that was unexpected when I began.

Folks here (including myself) are always happy to answer questions, but we (REALLY including myself now!) aren't always the most knowledgeable sources. In fact, if my recollection serves, the information relating to JACs plans with the 75C came precisely via that method.

I don't remember who asked the question of them (I think it was either Kat or Letitia) but I do remember they were fine with the response being made public.

So when it doubt, take the shot (so to speak).

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  20. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I am super not PO'd my friend. I was just explaining why *I* found it to be good. Everyone is telling you that because you ARE new, etc. It's not like a "issue" or anything.

I was trying to be helpful, not PO'd and now I feel bad. So, I hope you feel better, because none of it was remotely intended to be anything other than helpful.

I guess that will teach me to not respond to your threads? (IF I am using your logic, which honestly, I'm not since I AM responding). I mean, I know tone is hard to read over the internet, but no one (or at least I wasn't) remotely censoring you at all. I don't care what you post, post whatever and wherever you want.

Also, yup, we all get that you are new hence the advice and interest. You may want to look at it from THAT perspective.

Anna

• Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.