Jac Vapour DNA75C Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
I am super not PO'd my friend. I was just explaining why *I* found it to be good. Everyone is telling you that because you ARE new, etc. It's not like a "issue" or anything.

I was trying to be helpful, not PO'd and now I feel bad. So, I hope you feel better, because none of it was remotely intended to be anything other than helpful.

I guess that will teach me to not respond to your threads? (IF I am using your logic, which honestly, I'm not since I AM responding). I mean, I know tone is hard to read over the internet, but no one (or at least I wasn't) remotely censoring you at all. I don't care what you post, post whatever and wherever you want.

Also, yup, we all get that you are new hence the advice and interest. You may want to look at it from THAT perspective.

Anna

I wasn't referring to you at all Anna, you've been super helpful to me on here and I honestly really appreciate it.

Thank you so much

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I wasn't referring to you at all Anna, you've been super helpful to me on here and I honestly really appreciate it.

Thank you so much

Isn't she like the best?

She comes across as very motherly with an unconditional helpfullness that is so appreciated. Anna's cool people in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread