Status
Not open for further replies.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I’m very sad to report that my Jac kicked the bucket :cry: Wouldn’t turn on after a battery change. Tried several batteries to rule out a battery issue, the batteries were fine. Emailed Jac Vapour, not really expecting much since I’m out of warranty period. Heard back from them this morning and they have offered to repair or replace anyway :thumbs: Yay Jac Vapour!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
What are you getting, in my decrepitude, I lost track?

Just some new wraps. Nothing special. I decided it was time to give them some pizzazz. ;-)

I’m very sad to report that my Jac kicked the bucket :cry: Wouldn’t turn on after a battery change. Tried several batteries to rule out a battery issue, the batteries were fine. Emailed Jac Vapour, not really expecting much since I’m out of warranty period. Heard back from them this morning and they have offered to repair or replace anyway :thumbs: Yay Jac Vapour!

That's GREAT news, Rain! I continue to be impressed by them. VERY glad to hear it!!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Got a mahogany wrap on the way from vaporskinz. Now, if can be steady and line it up right, it'll be gold.

Just some new wraps. Nothing special. I decided it was time to give them some pizzazz. ;-)

That's GREAT news, Rain! I continue to be impressed by them. VERY glad to hear it!!

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Congrats @RainSong . The evidence that I "need" a JAC is stacking up... drat it... Or great, or whatever. :) Glad to hear of such fantastic customer support either way, though :)

Anna
It’s really my favorite device. Works great on straight wattage mode. I had JUST finally dialed in a great temp control vape too. Even if they hadn’t offered to repair or replace I would have gotten another one, when I could have afforded it. They actually offered to replace it back in September when I left a review that my finish was doing the weird thing with my body chemistry but I declined as it was otherwise working great.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
This is excellent news. May I ask how long and how much you had used it?

It’s really my favorite device. Works great on straight wattage mode. I had JUST finally dialed in a great temp control vape too. Even if they hadn’t offered to repair or replace I would have gotten another one, when I could have afforded it. They actually offered to replace it back in September when I left a review that my finish was doing the weird thing with my body chemistry but I declined as it was otherwise working great.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

GREAT news, and much needed this morning. :toast:

I used to buy two, on to screw up practicing and one for real. :toast:

You are not the only, nuh uh. I'm far from a wrapper extraordinaire. :blush:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
To determine my "wrapping" mod skills, all one needs to receive from me is a Christmas gift, heck or even a package. LOL. I was trying to shove one in a premade box at the Post office the other day and the employee got so tired of it, he gestured me over, asked me "how it was going" and then just zipped it all over with "priority mail" tape and offered to sell me packing supplies, asked if I had a scale at home, and told me I didn't need to come back.... ever... intimated his tone. :)

If I am going to wrap a mod, I will purchase the mod... and hand the wrap and it to the husband. Almost considered it for my leather mod which is holding up GREAT so far.

Anna

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I just made my first SS coil. Seems to be working but I have a problem with setting up my Jac mod. There's probably an answer here already but this thread is really long.

The instruction book says, to set the temp press fire 5 times to lock, then press + & - together for 2 secs . That displays a temp and you can change it.

Then the book says to select the temp control material, press fire 5 times to lock, then press + & - for 2 seconds. Then select the material.

Problem is that's exactly the same sequence of buttons you use to select the temp. Every time I do it I just get a temp selection screen. I haven't been able to get into material selection to select SS.

I must be missing something really obvious. Help.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I just made my first SS coil. Seems to be working but I have a problem with setting up my Jac mod. There's probably an answer here already but this thread is really long.

The instruction book says, to set the temp press fire 5 times to lock, then press + & - together for 2 secs . That displays a temp and you can change it.

Then the book says to select the temp control material, press fire 5 times to lock, then press + & - for 2 seconds. Then select the material.

Problem is that's exactly the same sequence of buttons you use to select the temp. Every time I do it I just get a temp selection screen. I haven't been able to get into material selection to select SS.

@mikepetro posted this. He said it would be good for the DNA 75 also. It is quick cheat sheet trip through the button sequence.

Attachments

• DNA250-cheatsheet-v1.0.pdf
    91 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
@mikepetro posted this. He said it would be good for the DNA 75 also. It is quick cheat sheet trip through the button sequence.

OK. I did miss something really obvious. For material selection you press fire and + & - together, not just + & -.

So I did that. Set the material to SS. I took a hit, got one mighty throat melting hot blast and it went dead. When I took the tank apart one of the legs had broken off the coil.

Now I have to start again with a new coil. I'll report back later.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Can't like the post but I hope the cheat sheet helps, I found it to be better than the manual for direct information.

OK. I did miss something really obvious. For material selection you press fire and + & - together, not just + & -.

So I did that. Set the material to SS. I took a hit, got one mighty throat melting hot blast and it went dead. When I took the tank apart one of the legs had broken off the coil.

Now I have to start again with a new coil. I'll report back later.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii

....can’t.....read....text....too.....light

Different stuff is done depending on whether the device is locked or unlocked. From my notes:

DEVICE LOCKED (5x Fire button)
- Stealth on/off: hold Fire + Down for 2-4 secs
- Lock/Unlock resistance: hold Fire + Up for 2 secs
- Set TC max watts: hold Up + Down for 2 secs, then adjust. Press fire to set.

DEVICE UNLOCKED
- Lock Temp or Power: hold Up + Down*
- Change profile: Lock Temp/Power, then tap Up or Down 2x, then toggle profiles (either Up or Down buttons), then select with fire button.

* Temperature or Power will adjust so long as setting is not locked.

Hope this helps (and I didn’t screw up). Don’t have a Jac, but do have a Volcano M 75 and a Hcigar VT Inbox, both of which have the DNA75 chipset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread