JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yay I fixed my Jaq's very slight wobble. I though it was the 510 pin and had done things to it to no avail. Then I looked a the two tiny screws and thought, hmmm. I have dropped this. With a small amount of tightening things are back to normal. I am happy as it was preventing me from enjoying it fully, like you know how it is. I love figuring stuff out.

Anna

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
The hot babe trucks prefer a big block pickup, preferably with a six pack. Some will settle for a Hemi.

Im-A-Mopar-Dad-Just-Like-A-Normal-Dad-Except-Much-Cooker-Shirt-600x600.jpg

Sorry for the interruption, but it was a public service announcement.

• Winner
Reactions: ShamrockPat

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Got my Jacs.

Very nice indeed.

Much more substantial than I was expecting: pretty much all metal.

I think I got the one with the new coating.

The batt door is metal. I was thinking they were plastic.

The battery compartment is tight. Seems like it might wear on the wrap.

It’s easy to see why the magnets sometimes pull loose. They are quite strong.

Stuck a 24mm tank on it, expecting it to look dumb. But it actually looks decent. They did a little build up, a flare, a lip, whatchamacallit that really works to improve the appearance. Smart.

Ran ‘em both, just to make sure they were working, and then back in the (rather sharp) packaging they went.

So, that’s sorted: Two DNA75 platforms, for the ‘Pocolypse, easy dna board swaps, and it’s time for lunch.

ciao.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised by my Jaqs as well. Pics don't do it justice really, I didn't get one for a long time because I thought they were ugly as sin. They are not. The one I have going is doing just fine, despite a few drops. It's light, but somehow weighty. The form factor is great. The finish is lovely.

It's certainly much nicer than blood pudding or a kilt (ah no offense intended to any Scotts on here, I totally thing you should preserve your heritage.) Maybe not the bagpipes. I'm sorry they just don't work for me I'd probably eat an entire blood pudding before going to a bagpipe event.

That's just me though! I'm sorry! Probably a lot of folks find ALL of the above lovely.

But the Jaq is my favorite :)

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
And a drowning.

Right! How quickly I FORGET!! Oh man the coffee thermos with the spout is working SO great. I no longer have to worry about cleaning under the couch and the house smells great. I wish I had got one years ago But yes, my LAST drowning of mods is like probably the Jaq. I was certain it would die but it's fine. LOL.

Accessory to a drowning. Hmm. I'm trying to think who it might be most effective to drown? I'd say Joe Biden I mean he's perpetually confused. He'd be easy to lure to a lake or beach. Except, I want him to be the democrat's "chosen peep." They have been doing a terrible job of late picking candidates, I mean COME ON AL GORE?

Obama was a hypnotist so it doesn't count, really.

Then we had Hillary. That was freaking awesome. There are those who say a trained monkey could have beaten the Thing, and I'm not entirely sure it Wasn't the case, Trump got a bit of baboon in him I am thinking.

Now, Biden. SWEET.

I don't consider this post political because I insulted both parties also the president. LOL.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    ECIGCLICK15 worked for me last time.

They also used to do that weird thing where you left your item in the shopping cart, for a while, and they would do a discount, to sweeten the deal, but I do not know if they still do that.

I really shouldn’t be buying anything right now since we have to pay summer college tuition soon. I have three already. Maybe I’ll try putting it in my cart and see what happens.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I really shouldn’t be buying anything right now since we have to pay summer college tuition soon. I have three already. Maybe I’ll try putting it in my cart and see what happens.

Tempting fate, we see. ;) :D :nun:

:pop::pop::pop:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    There is never anything wrong with putting something in a cart, unless you accidentally leave the store without paying for what is in that cart which I believe is called "shoplifiting" which, according to Walmart bathroom signs "is a crime" that can "ruin your present and future."

I am not sue how that like, works with "virtual carts' unless St. Peter is up there with a list of your virtual unpurchases. Which would be tragic, but also funny enough I might try to work out a joke around it that I can scrawl in pink highlighter with Hearts for the dots on the "Is" which I can write on all the Walmart bathroom signs....

I could be overthinking this.
    Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Well, I did put one in my cart and they sent me a 5% coupon. However, the 15% coupon does work and I don't know if you can stack coupons there. Even with the 15 coupon, it's still $66. Just not sure if I should spend the money right now.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Well, I did put one in my cart and they sent me a 5% coupon. However, the 15% coupon does work and I don't know if you can stack coupons there. Even with the 15 coupon, it's still $66. Just not sure if I should spend the money right now.
    How much crap will your wife give you?

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread