ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    How much crap will your wife give you?

Probably none. She wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the new one and the old ones. I already have a sandstorm and black in 23mm and a sandstorm in 25mm.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I did try adding that 5% coupon and couldn't. As a matter of fact, it didn't work at all so I entered the 15% one again. I let that sit and stew in my cart. If I get to the point where I feel like I have to have another one then I'll complete the order.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Now you’ve got me thinking I need a couple more.

I hate when that happens.

It's tough. They are nice mods and not that expensive for a dna mod. At what point is how many enough?

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    It's tough. They are nice mods and not that expensive for a dna mod. At what point is how many enough?

Yes at what point ,right next to desk is some boxes are Lionel train parts others some antique clock parts and 2 others filled to the top with old mods, new mods , different tanks and cotton ,and coilheads along with wire .
    Oh and another box with hypo bases and tips which work excellent for tanks being .

Well past the tipping point. ; )

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Well, if you're in the US (not sure if it's between Here and There;)), the choice could be even tougher. The price you see after selecting US, and it removes the VAT and applies the ECIGCLICK15 code should be this:
    upload_2020-5-28_16-20-45.png

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I’m waiting for the Lost Vape Centaurus Limited Edition to be available for me in Norway, wished they had a DNA75 instead of the DNA 250 though, but we cant get everything we wish for.
    For a long time I’ve wanted a DNA mod, since it will take some time umtil I get the centaurus I swiped my card for a Jac Vapaour DNA-B black edition.
    They’re shipping fast, already in the post system the day after I placed my order. Should be at my door next week, cant wait to fire up the mod and learn the dna menus!

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 4, 2014
    Well, if you're in the US (not sure if it's between Here and There;)), the choice could be even tougher. The price you see after selecting US, and it removes the VAT and applies the ECIGCLICK15 code should be this:
    View attachment 887739

Well, that pushed me over the edge.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Probably none.

Well, now you just got to assess your "compulsion to confess level." If it is above 100% in all mood states, you should be okay.

Unless you suddenly find you need 55 dollars, but well, when does one find oneself needing EXACTLY that amount not a penny more or less (I think I rounded up or down) but I got like distracted by a LARGE and active cockroach. It was moving fast and I had to kill it, it was like, wrong somehow (more than most) couldn't quite tell how many legs it had mighta been a scorpion but either way it is DEAD now. You can aim really well without looking sometimes.

I will "confess" the bug and demand its removal because I REFUSE to look. But I kilt it get it kilt it oh god sorry....

Congratulations Jaq.
    Anna

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Pardon the interruption but I thought I should remind everybody that the Jac mods, for all their beauty and functionality, are not intended for bug killing.

When it comes to killing bugs, large and small, as well as small rodents, just get a ProVari.
    (Unless wearing a kilt)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Pardon the interruption but I thought I should remind everybody that the Jac mods, for all their beauty and functionality, are not intended for bug killing.

When it comes to killing bugs, large and small, as well as small rodents, just get a ProVari.
    (Unless wearing a kilt)

I might add that they aren't for dipping in coffee cups like donuts either.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I might add that they aren't for dipping in coffee cups like donuts either.

I might add they actually MIGHT be for that, it honestly did not like, die even slightly. It was probably my BEST donut mod, although here is a shoutout to the target (tiny) Vapresso mod I dunked that one TWICE and it was fine. I would shout out to my radius for surviving its first dunking but it gets minus points for like, not surviving the SECOND dunking had to send it to Bill for refurbishment.

My coffee thermos is saving me tons of money though, yeah.

The Jaq is too small for insect killing. I used a slipper laying on the floor. I wasn't going to get anywhere near it. It looked like it was going somewhere, and fast. It looked like it would put up a giant fight, man.

The husband came in and I explained I HAD to kill it and could he please get rid of it. He gave me some lecture on verb usage and so then I said, "Fine. I WANTED to kill it, and you NEED to dispose of the corpse." Then he said he was messing with me and he HAD to kill them when he saw them too and I was like "It sounds like I HAVE to make you raid the perimeter again, by getting all dressed up like I'm gonna and then you take over.

Roaches are the worst. I would raid the perimeter of Douglas frankly but I am not gonna be here long enough.

Well roaches ARE the worst but only because they stick around the longest. Most venomous stuff dies sooner.

Anna

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I got my Jac Vapaour DNA 75 today.
    Wired & wicked the Prime SE tonight, SS316L, 28ga, 8 wrap, 2.5mm ID.
    Into temp control and played a tad with it there.
    Beautiful mod, the flavour from the prime in temp mode went up alot, love it!!
    Gotta admit it was worth to get a DNA mod, doubt I’ll purchase anything else then a DNA mod or a Dicodes in the future.

Also, Jac Vapaour shipped fast, even in those Corona days as we all have, the parcel went smooth over the little pond between us.
    Jac Vapaour is top notch shop.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread