smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Size of the Prodigy V1, is way longer than the JS and SD
The length of the base unit with the adapter, but without the atomizer is 4.38 inches, and .88 inches wide. Add the 901 Atomizer and it is about 6.2 , and even longer with a 801. Also must be heavy, takes 2, 3.0V battery's the fatter type.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
My gunmetal stick is finished.....

DSCN0391.jpg

DSCN0389.jpg

DSCN0390.jpg

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
Thanks!

All I did was pop off the top cover, sand it with wet&dry paper, then spray with plasti-kote graphite metallic and then clear coat. I tried a few painting method and this way was best and easiest!

Andy

Hi Andy,

Yeah I Was Looking At The Plasti-Kote Spray Paint Too, Which Clear Coat Do You Recommend? The Lacquer, Acrylic, etc ???.

Do U Think The Clear Coat Is Necessary After The Plat-Kote? Cuz The Clerk The Homedepot Said Don't Need It, But I Would Like It To Last Longer Due To The Easy Wear

~Keep Vapin~!

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
I used an acrylic clear coat, for exactly the reasons you stated. Although the plasti-kote is supposed to be hard wearing, I could see it rubbing off on the corners from putting it in and out of the case.

I have used acrylic clearcoat on my helicopters and it makes the paintwork real tough and easy to clean with a damp cloth.

It doesnt take much paint to coat the stick a few times, so you could try without the clear coat and see how it lasts. I just feel better about having it very hard wearing.

Andy

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
I used an acrylic clear coat, for exactly the reasons you stated. Although the plasti-kote is supposed to be hard wearing, I could see it rubbing off on the corners from putting it in and out of the case.

I have used acrylic clearcoat on my helicopters and it makes the paintwork real tough and easy to clean with a damp cloth.

It doesnt take much paint to coat the stick a few times, so you could try without the clear coat and see how it lasts. I just feel better about having it very hard wearing.

Andy

Great! Thanks! :D

~Keep Vapin~!

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
toby any news on the 510 adapter yet ?????
The 510 and 901 adaptors for the Stick are on order. How long they take to get here depends on (I presume) availability from Janty and/or the factory, and the shipping company, and how many lunch breaks customs decide to take.....

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
The 510 and 901 adaptors for the Stick are on order. How long they take to get here depends on (I presume) availability from Janty and/or the factory, and the shipping company, and how many lunch breaks customs decide to take.....

Still waiting for my battery wall charger, from 5/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread