Janty thread - q&a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan Ferou

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2008
N/A
Ok, for starters, what exactly is the material that runs through the coil of your atomisers made of? I realise this a question that needs to be posed to all manufacturers, so I'm not singling you out for criticism here, but if the material is potentially toxic then we all have a right to know and thus informed can exercise greater caution when using them, and can decide for ourselves whether its relatively safe to continue using them once the material has started to degrade significantly e.g. after a so-called auto-cleaning event has taken place.

Kimmiegrif

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
Maryland USA
I received my janty black classic today. It is made very well. The atomizer coil is nice and big looking. The draw is almost automatic. The slightest change in pressure activates the atomizer. There is lots and lots of vapor. I like the cartridges a lot and plan to use the juice I bought from janty to top off the cartridges as they get dry. Now my question...I didn't see an owner's manual in my package, is there supposed to be an owner's manual? I also wondered if this is the ultronsonic atomizer that I have read that janty's have? That might be why the dry is so incredibly easy! Is there any of your juices that give you a nice throaty vapor? Which is your most popular juices? Thanks for sharing with us.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
This thread created to answer your questions, general questions on products, product features, new developments, anything Janty related. Please bear with me as I am not always online to answer immediately, GMT+6 here

Cheers!

I understand you have 5 new models coming in, could you tell more?:thumb::evil:

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Just curious, why do you guys charge an extra $6 to use PayPal?
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/2472-strange-way-pay.html

to cater asia customers
if only Singapore would allow us to have a dispatch there :cry:

understand you have 5 new models coming in, could you tell more?
Nope, I can only tell you this: We will have a very interesting Janty cigarillo, a Janty inhaler and a disposable Janty mini e-cigarette "atomizer" between December 2008 - May 2009

I think they should offer HUGE discounts to people who say good things about Janty, but...that is just MY idea.
very innovative thinking :p

you can transform your classic when you want?
Any Sedansa or similar classic atomizer for example will fit on the switches. Normal classic batteries however will not fit on the switches, normal chargers will also not work with the kissbox batteries.

DISPOSABLES - original idea from member's input in this thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/2573-reusable-disposable-5.html

From now on, anynone who buys with us is entitled a discount for 1 kissbox classic atomizer OR 1 kissbox classic switch OR 1 kissbox classic battery at the price of 6.95 EURO PER unique purchase of over 50 EURO sub-total in our webshop in Europe or USA, by mentioning his previous order number referring to a kissbox purchased with us in the past IN THE MESSAGE BOX DURING CHECK OUT

The items at 6.95 come with a one time one week warranty (if any problem within that week, send it back in a normal envelope, we will check the item and replace for free of course), but consider these disposables in the long term. They are however original JANTY classic kiss box items, same quality no change in design.

For the time being, when you purchase, please re-calculate manually the invoice you receive by email after your web shop purchase and pay the new total accordingly.

We will implement a "buy for 50 EURO subtotal: get 1 disposable item of your choice at 6.95 EURO" in the near future.

Silver

ɹǝʌןıs
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2008
New Zealand
Great idea Ludo, I followed the 'brainstorming' thread on the Dutch forum but didn't realise you were going to implement this idea so soon already !

I really wish though that I had known about it a bit earlier !

As I mentioned on the Dutch forum, I'm currently awaiting a cartridge order, which I placed to soften the pain (shipping cost) of Janty having to send me another 3 replacement JC parts, because I felt so bad having to claim under warranty yet again :( !

And then yesterday my KB Classic atomizer died on me again :cry: !

If I had known about this discount, I probably would have ordered an extra atomizer or two just in case it happened again ...

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Well there seem to be differences between Holland and other countries as far as the idea of disposables is concerned. Many people just want to stick with the 6 month warranty and pay more for the items.. so I think we will stick to our current 6 month warranty. But I don't mind if anyone mails us for a 6.95 EURO atomizer or switch per + 50 euro order on a "receive and check if it works" basis. These items will then be tagged with a incision underneath the TM trademark logo for reference. These items are of course in no way of inferior quality, they are exactly the same as the 6 month warranty items.

Guess we'll be launching the disposable JANTY mini anytime soon (atomizer in cartridge) for those who are interested ;)

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Just about every smoker I've tried to convert is waiting for that item, Ludo. They are turned off by our "drug user" protocols and want to Keep It Really Simple. Among those waiting is my favorite local tobacco shop owner. I demo my Janty Kissbox to him every time I visit, but he's waiting for disposables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread