jc smoke juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I ordered last week and I emailed them and today they responded that it is still in production phase or something to that effect. It is still being made. I guess this is a made to order shop.

Nate

Nate--if that was the case--then they should spell it out IMO and not advertise "shipping in 48 hours an sometimes 24"----

I just not make sense and I wish they would just give a more realistic estimate---------Sun

framitz

Moved On
May 24, 2009
RSM, CA
I ordered a sample kit on the 6th or 7th and received it yesterday. I paid extra for priority mail.
The sample kit is very nice (Just as pictured on the JC site).
After finding two other vendor's flavored juice unusable due to awful smell and taste I was pleasantly surprised. The flavors actually taste like flavors instead of an overpowering chemical taste!

Still working on trying them out.
I didn't think I'd like the peach cobbler, but it is really good. The most accurately described flavor of the bunch. Will order a bottle.

Kona Coffee isn't bad, but not very coffee like either, smells nasty, but taste better than it smells. Might order a bottle, I'm starting to like the taste and after taste.

Vanilla Ice Cream isn't terrible, but can't find any vanilla flavor in it. The sample is all I needed, won't order more.

Sweet Strawberry has a strawberry taste on a first hit, but then it fades when the atty warms up. Not terrible, but won't order more.

The wild cherry is interesting. Tastes like the red jelly beans (including the soapy under taste) or sometimes a little like Bazooka bubble gum. We always just called that ‘red’ flavor red, never had any clue it was supposed to be ‘cherry’ when we were kids. The nostalgia factor makes it interesting, but I won’t order more.

I’ll try out the chocolate and mint flavors over the weekend.

Bee

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Corona, Ca
I have ordered from JC a couple of times and I really like the taste. I use the tobacco and the flue cured flavor. The tobacco is great for some of the other juice that I have that needs to be cut down on flavor. I have some ry4 that is way to strong on sweet but after cutting down with the tobacco it is great. My friend got the chocolate and I tried it and now I have to buy some of that just wonderful. Everyone has different taste buds so this is just my own opinion.

45097.png

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Also, JC can be purchased from some of the fast shipping companies as well. So when emergencies hit, it IS possible to get the stuff in 48 hours....just not from the manufacturer :)

I thought of this when I was desperate for some JC VG juice a few weeks ago, but every site I could find with JC only carried it in PG and I cannot use it but must have VG. Have you found another site that carries JC VG liquid?

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Okay, mine finally got here today. Pretty long turn time (11 days) but I'm very pleased with the juice so far. Very flavorful and very vapor producing. I got the VG version of Texas Cured and I'm loving it so far. Now that I know what to expect in terms of shipping turnaround, I won't hesitate to buy from them again. I really like the glass bottles with droppers and it's cool that they throw in little travel bottles as well.

Nice (though slow) work, Johnson Creek!

framitz

Moved On
May 24, 2009
RSM, CA
I thought of this when I was desperate for some JC VG juice a few weeks ago, but every site I could find with JC only carried it in PG and I cannot use it but must have VG. Have you found another site that carries JC VG liquid?
If you order directly from JC there is an option for non-PG, which is VG. All other vendors that I've found only carry the PG formula.

CardinalWinds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
Vermont, USA
I just received my first JC juice order today and I have to say...I'm very impressed. The packaging is extremely professional. Glass bottles, child-proof tops, sealed with shrink plastic, droppers and 3ml plastic bottles included with each bottle. I also ordered the needled syringe and it makes filling a blank cart so easy it's ridiculous.

I ordered PG versions of Tennessee Cured and Peach Cobbler. Both blow away anything I've had yet, though I'm pretty new to all this. Juice is a bit on the thin side as compared to others, but no problems with flooding or leaking and it's actually ok because the fluid wicks out of the batting throughly. I'll be reordering again in bulk within the week. :thumb:

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    The mint chocolate is really good too. I'm going to have to order more from JC. Here's to hoping they get their shipping speed figured out.

I am now...OUT of it. grr. The mint choc madness and chocolate decadence, while not giving much throat hit, and 'ok' vapor...are favorites.

I picked up some TW mint chocolate in hopes of similarity, plus 36mg, but it has much more of a menthol-y flavor to it, which might be good for menthol lovers, but..it's not the same.

Damn. Gonna have to roll them dice and order more until I can figure out how to make an equivalent. The rest of their juices, still not so much a fan of, TN Cured is ok. I do still have a few left to try.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Okay, mine finally got here today. Pretty long turn time (11 days) but I'm very pleased with the juice so far. Very flavorful and very vapor producing. I got the VG version of Texas Cured and I'm loving it so far. Now that I know what to expect in terms of shipping turnaround, I won't hesitate to buy from them again. I really like the glass bottles with droppers and it's cool that they throw in little travel bottles as well.

Nice (though slow) work, Johnson Creek!
    Surf Monkey......I hope that 11 day turn time included the weekend? I ordered the VG Tennessee Cured yesterday....based on user reviews and the thickness compared to the PG version.I sure hope they throw in those little travel bottles in on my order!!:)The Wiz!

bitey

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2009
    Central Ohio
    If you order directly from JC there is an option for non-PG, which is VG. All other vendors that I've found only carry the PG formula.

Thanks for the confirmation of what I had found also (although I would have loved it if some site I hadn't found had JC VG with faster order processing than JC itself). I have ordered from JC previously for VG, and I have found some flavors I really like, but the wait time after placing an order is so long.

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 26, 2009
    Colorado
    I ordered from JC and got a quick turn around time of arriving in the post office in 4 days.. I got the PG Tennessee Cured. Love the flavor.. Then halfway through the bottle No flavor,, just trying to figure out what happen.. Did an over all check of my atty, drain, clean, still lots of vapor not leaning towards my e cig but lol what do I know as a newbie... just getting the hang of all this...

what could cause no flavor??? Just baffled because the first part of the bottle was a full flavor,, and I always shake the liquid before I use it..

I pick up my second order from JC tomorrow again quick turn around time 4 days so no complaints on that.. Also have some new blank carts coming with the order wondering if that could be an issue. And did order another atty (because I really don't know what happen so better to check all directions for a solution)

I really liked the flavor liked the customer service of JC.. just don't know what happen with flavor becasue it started off fine...

Thanks...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread