Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
My VG liquid from them seems "thinned out". I am not an expert on liquids in general but my liquid seems to be killing all 3 of my kits producing little vapor. I stopped using it after a day even after mixing some of it with one of my PG-based eliquids with no good results. I quickly realized it was the liquid because I used it in all three of my ecigs. I switched back to my old liquids and everything was then fine.

I have seen a thread about it before, so this is not uncommon by my guess? I'm, not quite sure what else to do with the liquid now.

Unfortunately, I don't see myself ever getting another liquid from them as a result of this. I switched back to the liquids I had before and everything seems to be working fine now.

I will still hang onto the liquid I guess if there is something else I can do to it. Very disappointed not even about the liquid itself but the fact that their eliquid is so pricey to only end up causing potential damage.

Rexa--Send it back to JC--they have an unconditional 60 day money back gurantee no questions asked even if opened and used--That is what I did exept I am asking for an exchange as I like there Vanilla Ice Cream and have not been able to replicate it--the more people actually make them preform and honor their product the better off we will all be. Thin e-liquid simply will not vape----Sun

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
Rexa--Send it back to JC--they have an unconditional 60 day money back gurantee no questions asked even if opened and used--That is what I did exept I am asking for an exchange as I like there Vanilla Ice Cream and have not been able to replicate it--the more people actually make them preform and honor their product the better off we will all be. Thin e-liquid simply will not vape----Sun

I really don't care about losing money over a bottle and just getting stuff elsewhere but since Kendra and others have stated they have been happy with their products I don't want to jip myself of any future good experiences with their stuff.

It's just such a hassle ugh... :(

Sun, do I contact them beforehand or should i just mail it back to them?

[Edit: I just emailed them through their contact form on their site and categorized it as a "complaint". I hope they respond soon]

As I said, I don't care about the money, I will try to exchange it as per everyone's advice here. Thanks

Last edited:

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I really don't care about losing money over a bottle and just getting stuff elsewhere but since Kendra and others have stated they have been happy with their products I don't want to jip myself of any future good experiences with their stuff.

It's just such a hassle ugh... :(

Sun, do I contact them beforehand or should i just mail it back to them?

[Edit: I just emailed them through their contact form on their site and categorized it as a "complaint". I hope they respond soon]

As I said, I don't care about the money, I will try to exchange it as per everyone's advice here. Thanks

Rexa--See my PM---Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread