Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhorn424

Apr 18, 2009
VA
I placed an order last Tuesday with them and was wondering if there is a problem? I'm still showing as 'processing'. Thought I'd give it a couple more days before emailing them but interesting to note if any others are also having problems? How about you, Fastharry?

I ordered last week, on Wednesday. My order status is shipped, but I won't be able to check my mail for 3 more days.

I only ordered a syringe and a starter kit. Maybe your items were backordered/not updated?

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
I do! I have lots of skin sensitivities (not to fragrances, fortunately) to all sorts of chemical additives in skin products - any synthetic detergent turns me red and itchy - eventually progressing to a rash and a burning sensation in my skin. The only surfactant I can use on my skin is actual soap.

I started making my own perfumes in order help control what went on my skin. Fragrance or essential oils, Everclear, and glycerin as a fixative - that's it. I've been doing it for about two years, and my days of bad reactions are gone. :D

On Topic:

Received my new shipment of JC today - Vanilla Ice Cream, Mint Chocolate, and Chocolate Almond. I am off to mix up some Vanilla with Pralines and Cream, And some Almond Joy flavored liquid!

Yum!

Did someone say...PRALINES?????

fastharry™

Feb 10, 2009
I placed an order last Tuesday with them and was wondering if there is a problem? I'm still showing as 'processing'. Thought I'd give it a couple more days before emailing them but interesting to note if any others are also having problems? How about you, Fastharry?

I ordered last mon, and the order still hasn't shipped. I have ordered for the previous 6 weeks, and the orders were all shipped with-in 2 to 3 days. I have emailed customer service, and have received the "this is the price of how popular we are" email, and that it looks like my order will be shipped today, Mon.

So fa I have not received my USPS shipping notice, and my order still says processing. I can look at order shipment numbers between my orders, and though while increasing, I have not seen anything that suggests a heavier order volume. Of course, that's not accounting for Amazon, and all their partner orders either....

I'll give it one more day and see what happens.....

fastharry™

Feb 10, 2009
Just an update...

just received the USPS shipping notice....So you all should be receiving stuff soon also.

I bet there was another issue, like equipment breakdown...

But it looks like it was taken care of. I'm gonna write CS and see what lead time going forward from here....

And I will mention, that despite the delay, CS has always written back promptly....so JCSJ is still OK in my book...

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I just got my shipment today 4/21, and I ordered it on 4/14. I am impressed so far with the peach cobbler & tenn cured.

The tenn cured taste like the Could 9 original tobacco, I like it:D

The peach cobbler is great as well, it has a nice sweet aftertaste :rolleyes:

My only complaint is that their shipping is really slow.

fastharry™

Feb 10, 2009
I placed an order for Kona and Peach Cobbler (based on reviews here on ECF) on 4/18. I know the juice will arrive eventually. At least JC does not completely run out of stock, so I can depend on them even if shipping is slower than many folks would expect.

I think it's because they make everything fresh....so if they get inundated with orders, esp if a partner makes a BIG order, they can't produce it fast enough..

StudioKraft

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
NJ, USA
www.studiokraft.com
I bought the sampler kit from JC on April 7th and it did not arrive until the 20th. However, I was so impressed by the product that I excused the slow shipping.

I second this, as their Customer Service was responsive and helpful and the quality of the product is outstanding. The Tenn cured has me hooked! The starter kit is perfect for newbies like me to obtain some of the required hardware, and was worth the wait.

I made an error thinking that the cartridges that came with the starter kit were for 901s, but they are actually for 801s. No matter, I have taken the batting out of them, cut it in half, and use it to refresh my 901 carts. ;)

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I have to admit the JC really pushes the limits when it comes to what they put out. I just got an order in and the e-liquid is so thin it is like water.

They make a good product with some of their flavors but the quality control is lacking at best. Now I have to add VG to it so it will wick.

And yes, these days when you e-mail them about anything, the response is a little on the unpleasent side. So they really need to clean up their act when it comes to quailty control and public relations. Some complaints just might indeed be valid------Sun

legalsea

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Fort Worth, Texas
I got my kit quickly and I was impressed with the bottles/droppers etc., BUT the rubber bulbs at the top of the droppers leeched a rubber flavor into the juice. When I emailed them about it, they said that the dropper tops aren't supposed to be used to cap the bottles permanently? Whatever...

My taste buds are so wacked out that I would never, ever, notice such a thing. I do use the dropper as the top for the little bottles: indeed, I thought that was what they were for: open a bottle, toss the little cap, and use the stopper as the new cap.

I did keep the little caps (I KEEP EVERYTHING in my pathetic life). I guess I will switch and see if I can tell a difference.

Of course, with my taste buds, maybe 'rubber' or such is what I am used to. I have smoked a filter or two in my life.

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
I have to admit the JC really pushes the limits when it comes to what they put out. I just got an order in and the e-liquid is so thin it is like water.

They make a good product with some of their flavors but the quality control is lacking at best. Now I have to add VG to it so it will wick.

And yes, these days when you e-mail them about anything, the response is a little on the unpleasent side. So they really need to clean up their act when it comes to quailty control and public relations. Some complaints just might indeed be valid------Sun

My VG liquid from them seems "thinned out". I am not an expert on liquids in general but my liquid seems to be killing all 3 of my kits producing little vapor. I stopped using it after a day even after mixing some of it with one of my PG-based eliquids with no good results. I quickly realized it was the liquid because I used it in all three of my ecigs. I switched back to my old liquids and everything was then fine.

I have seen a thread about it before, so this is not uncommon by my guess? I'm, not quite sure what else to do with the liquid now.

Unfortunately, I don't see myself ever getting another liquid from them as a result of this. I switched back to the liquids I had before and everything seems to be working fine now.

I will still hang onto the liquid I guess if there is something else I can do to it. Very disappointed not even about the liquid itself but the fact that their eliquid is so pricey to only end up causing potential damage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread