"Johnson Creek" says not to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
I can't speak for them, but after reading their entire beginners section I'd say it's either pretty dated and/or they're only catering to the newbie demographic. They also don't mention cartomizers, only atomizers and cartridges.

I know they supply all the juices for Blu Cigs, so that could have something to do with it too. No sense in turning people on to the wide world of vaping - it's not their business model.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
I read that at JC's site months ago and thought it was a liability prevention clause. Maybe they don't want people to get burned or juice splattered in the eyes? Even without dripping, I have to clean the atty right after JC's juice, something in there. Why don't you just email them and get their "official" answer?

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Sure am glad Columbus didn't listen to the 'flat earthers'!
smiley_abused.gif

simply me

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
california
This sounds crazy to me. And I have never had, seen or heard of e-liquid spattering off the wick into someones eyes. Maybe there juice is clogging and not advised with there juice. I only drip and never had a problem yet. If someone knows what this means please post, I would like to know the answer to this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread