Status
Not open for further replies.

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
mornig peeps , just got in from work and of coarse i brought my Cookies & Cream Lava to work with me, sweeet
cookies & cream ming Lava tank  at work.jpg Ming Lava Tank.jpg

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
now i just need to make me a stand to put it on, and make some room for more of these Lava's,
the major issue i'm haveing with this Lava tank is that i cant seem to put it down, i cant get it out of my hand, i was eating dinner with one hand and the tank in the other hand, i think its a permanent addition to my hand and pv, just keep it full of my favorite juice and vape, ... i'm driveing to work,its in my hand,., i take the trash out -its in my hand. .. just loving it,
thanks again for the oppertunity to own one, (jon,strpr)

jonboyusmc

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
Morning everyone, no "real" work for me this week. I'll be taking a vacation in front of my lathes all week. LOL!!! I start my new/old job on Friday, doing guess what?????? Making 2 CNC lathes run!!! At least I don't have to run them, I just have to program them and set them up. Then I get to have an operator run them for me.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Morning everyone, no "real" work for me this week. I'll be taking a vacation in front of my lathes all week. LOL!!! I start my new/old job on Friday, doing guess what?????? Making 2 CNC lathes run!!! At least I don't have to run them, I just have to program them and set them up. Then I get to have an operator run them for me.

Ha! So you're the boss, eh? :)

SummerDawn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Wyoming
Glad to hear it boss, hope you get lots of time to relax -- you deserve it!

Good morning Corps / goodnight, Pain. :)

Speaking of 6 months smoke-free... Mine came and went on the 29th of December and I barely noticed. With the help of good friends, my PV's, and of course Lavas... It's scarcely been a struggle. :)

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Fingers crossed many tanks get delivered today ;) Can't wait for pix!!

@Jonboy - Jeez dude, We love the tanks but shouldn't you at least take a day or two off to breathe?? You deserve some downtime dude!!!

@Summer - Great job on the video, nice to see the comparisons and... you are just as cute as a button lolol.

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Good Morning! Up most of the night with the cough. Last I remember it was 5 something am. :blink: Then at 9 am my daughter and the baby bust through my door to watch a show she missed last night that I had tivo'ed :glare: ON MY DAY OFF!!!!
*makes note to self to move that season pass to a different tivo*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread