Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
I condom fill my carto, then insert to tank.. Fill tank, push the cap until it most of the way on, tilt until the bubble is over the punch and snap on.. (thanks to numerous youtube vids on the bubble trick)

This is exactly how I have been doing it for almost a year now...works great for me...but everyone finds what works best for them eventually! :)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
That works if you're using a thin juice. 100% VG juices like Boba's won't saturate the carto from the top like a higher PG juice will. Whatever works for you, go with it ;)

You've got me there...lol. my liquids are running 50/50..Never have tried boba's. Is it a tobacco flavor?

:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Yeah it is, I had a boatload with me at bash. It's an alien vision juice. I can reopen nick's envelope and send you some if 18 mg is good for you.

Yes, please. if you don't mind...

thanks
edit.add info

I remember, Andy, but at the time, my mind was on other things. lol
Today, I am going thru some of my juices and nothing is standing out. kinda looking for something different.

Last edited:

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Yes, please. if you don't mind...

thanks
edit.add info

I remember, Andy, but at the time, my mind was on other things. lol
Today, I am going thru some of my juices and nothing is standing out. kinda looking for something different.

Oh I know, no worries. This is a great juice. Normally, folks don't like it on first taste (myself included), but going back to it, it was amazing. Some prefer to let it steep awhile and this has steeped for probably 1-2 months, so it's delicious. If you aren't crazy about it when you first try it, set it down then come back to it a day later. Something else about it, the flavor is constantly changing, hard to describe but it's really good. You won't be able to top fill unless you use a syringe or taryn spinner, fyi.

So MAJ Nick has about 6 mils accompanying him on his trip. You better hope he doesn't vape it all before it gets to you, lol!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Oh I know, no worries. This is a great juice. Normally, folks don't like it on first taste (myself included), but going back to it, it was amazing. Some prefer to let it steep awhile and this has steeped for probably 1-2 months, so it's delicious. If you aren't crazy about it when you first try it, set it down then come back to it a day later. Something else about it, the flavor is constantly changing, hard to describe but it's really good. You won't be able to top fill unless you use a syringe or taryn spinner, fyi.

So MAJ Nick has about 6 mils accompanying him on his trip. You better hope he doesn't vape it all before it gets to you, lol!

Well, if he does, no more riding up front for him....lol

thanks andy.

CASEACE79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
Delaware
syringe:w00t:

@ sugar. yup, but it is a yummy one.

I agree 100%! My favorite and all day vape. I buy at least 100ml at a time. I can't be without. Bobas is the reason I haven't smoked in a yr. and a half. It's 100% VG so I use the Taryn spin method for filling the carto. Works like a charm.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
2012-05-10143428.jpg

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
Tank Day!!! Sorry for uploading so many pictures, but this thing looks totally different from every angle. It's almost like getting a dozen tanks in one! I love it! I suspect the blank it was created from was called "grape explosion", but that name doesn't seem appropriate. I'm thinking that from the angle viewed in the last photo, it reminds me of a hurricane so I'm thinking I'll call her "Tempest".
pawn1.jpg

pawn3.jpg

pawn4.jpg

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
I'm still swooning over both of these!! :drool:

Tank Day!!! Sorry for uploading so many pictures, but this thing looks totally different from every angle. It's almost like getting a dozen tanks in one! I love it! I suspect the blank it was created from was called "grape explosion", but that name doesn't seem appropriate. I'm thinking that from the angle viewed in the last photo, it reminds me of a hurricane so I'm thinking I'll call her "Tempest".
View attachment 99365

View attachment 99366

View attachment 99367

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread