Status
Not open for further replies.

CASEACE79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
Delaware
Sorry I haven't been on lately all. It's that time of year at work where all I have time for is work and sleep. Can't wait for Wed. It's my b-day and boss gave me off Wed. and Thurs. I need it. I've worked 18 of the last 21 days. Most of which are between 10-15hr. days. Just feel like I've kinda neglected forums lately. Just know I haven't forgotten about you all and I'll see ya when I can.

Capt.Louisville

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Louisville, KY
Check it out Summer
Damascus.jpg

dragonvap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2012
Bayarea
I just dropped in to say that I listened to Vaperplace Live tonight, and Jon you sound like such a nice man. I think you should be proud of yourself in how you have handled this situation! I was very impressed with what you said on the air. I do hope someday you bring back the "Tankless List". I am sure you will find that you were your best spokesman tonight, and there are still many who want what you have to offer.:)

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
@tyb thanks!
Well its the chicken and egg story and same goes with provari or darwin thing.
Lets not get started but we lavacorps know what we like and love and so we will stand by it.
To each his own and i'm with Jonboyusmc's (aka Boss lol) Lavatank (but i wish i own lavatanksssssssssssssssssssssssss..∞)!

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Saw some of the live show. Congrats on your new mod status ripple . I feel bad for you john . The same thing has happened to me before in a different industry and its really is a kick in the gut. Its not right at all but like others said unfortunately theres not much you could do about it except know that your right. I never though someone in the US would be the one to do it. I will stick with the real deal. I do wish i could get another though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread