Joyetech Ego AIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
You can check resistance with a simple Multimeter. Even a cheap Walmart or Amazon unit should be comparable to the average Ohm Reader.

Sure, I just don't need more large single use gear to keep with my build kit. :p

Eons ago... work gave us these little DMMs about the size of a small calculator.
Never seen them since (haven't done that work in decades)... might be handy to look. :)

Reactions: Foggy Road

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Quite true, and thus... not an avenue I was suggesting. :D

That tank seems quite polarizing. No need or desire to try one so I don't know which side I'd come down on. The ability to pop out the cap/baffle to make the 0.6 more airy is interesting, but I want one of these to see if I can heal my MTL. I'm hoping it's only sprained. :p

I can't hear TV dialog while hitting the sub-ohms. :mad:
And it's annoying as hell trying to subdue the clouds while driving. :eek:

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I have yet to have the problems you are with these coils.....specially in the heat department.

It's interesting...the heat was only after the initial charge it appears. It was super hot for the first tank, but it seems fine now. I'll circle back if it does it again. Pretty strange.

And I tried 2 different 50/50 fruit juices, and both of them had the burning flavor I described. But I just put in a 60VG fruit juice and it's far better, and less burnt tasting. So strange, since I would think a thinner juice would help with those small holes. So, it's better now. Still not great, but much closer to the "eh, okay" department on flavor.

So drysprocket, can you touch on the pros and cons of the AIO versus the Endura T18?

It's tough, since my Endura was from their first batch of stuck firing buttons. They fixed it, and I should have sent it back to the vendor, but I was lazy. So I'm not sure if this is just me, since no one else seems to mention it- I get major flooding all the time. Juice eventually creeps up into my mouth with the standard drip tip, even if I draw really lightly. Changing to a wider bore tip fixes it, but sort of takes away from the best part- that nice draw.

So I'm not sure if I'm alone, but aside from that I think it's an overall better device because of the actual vaping experience and flavor. But form factor, I think the AIO has the edge. It's just so small and nice, but flavor isn't really comparable.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
My AIO is scheduled for delivery on Friday. For the price of this device I couldn't not buy it and have a little fun playing around. (the size of it and the lights had a strange allure for me) I'll probably pass it on to my sister after I've had my fun. She's a mtl beginner and would love it I'm sure.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Is there any place that is selling a white version of this mod? I haven't bought anything in a while... I think this is a reasonable gift to myself for being so good. I will have to admit I like the tank light too. Mods with color changing lights always get me..
Heaven Gifts has a white and black and a white and red version:
eGo AIO Quick Start Kit By Joyetech

louiesquared

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2015
Los Angeles
I was sent a sample from Joyetech a couple days ago. For how small it is I'm pretty impressed. I tried it with the supplied coil and it does a great job for mouth to lung vaping. It took about a quarter of a tank to break in and produce a nice flavorful vapor. I modified the second coil like Vap'n Heathen did in the video that I linked earlier. It performs surprisingly well for direct lung hits. It doesnt produce massive clouds but they are still respectable and the flavor is great. I will have to give it a week or twoo in order to see how the coils hold up.

Reactions: gerrymi

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Colors other than black and silver are available on some sites now! I'm picking up a white and black one and the Cubis RBA as well. As far as replacable coils go, are the 0.6 ohms the best? I will be using it as mouth to lung. Might hold off on buying coils until I see how much I like the stock coils and how well the RBA works in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread