Status
Not open for further replies.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Yup, same coil, just my imagination.
I think just the small size with the shorty drip tip are giving me the feeling that they work better - just a better match for my taste I guess.
I bought another - thinking about a 3rd after the newness wears off.
I've been using one for work and one for home - thinking a spare, just in case. God only knows how difficult the new rules will make it to buy stuff.

Reactions: gerrymi

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
You can buy silicone covers for the AIO for $1.95. Helps with the bounce factor.
I don't have any vape bands, just use free thick rubber bands from the post office LOL

On that cover, if you have the 2 tone AIO, the cover (unless you get white which is "slightly" translucent if you look hard, it covers up the part where the one color meets the other, and hence, your fill line.

So, you would have to mark your silicone cover OR the tank itself.

Okay, I got it in mail today. Not sure this is for me:
1) slightly a bit too airy for me, I am MTL and just a TAD less airy would be better for me (yes, I did try out all the air settings)
2) using the .6ohm coil that came with, it is handling my high VG fine........but it is indeed a warmer vape than I like. As a matter of fact, the whole cap gets kinda hot if I do any kind of chain vaping.

hoping the 1.0ohm coil might be a little cooler? And i may thin my ejuice down a little with some H20?

I also think I am used to taking longer draws, it seems to get less hot when I do shorter ones then give it a moment before next one?

I had to change out the drip tip which being rather "short" , it puts my lips too close to the e top cap of the AIO and when it touched my lips anywhere, because it gets hot, that was pretty uncomfortable.

Not into bells and whistles but have to admit the led colored lights are very pretty. Esp. the turquoise and purple. :)

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
PS is there more than one drip tip included in this kit? I only got the one.

PS again: can you believe this is the first thing I've purchased in 6 months? LOL

19mm diameter model is perfect length for me (4-3/4" L, thanks Kent)
, even though I have smaller hands (sz med in a north face glove) my hand gets "cramped" if anything is under the length this one is.

So shorter would not work for me, and longer may feel to baton-like.

Silicone cover gives just enough relief that the glass tank is "recessed" a bit, seems like unless it fell on something not entirely flat that it would add some bounce but I will put a rubber band over the tank anyway.

I'm the OPPOSITE of girly good looking vape. I have no problem going out with a blue clearomizer, on a purple battery with a white drip tip and rubber band from post office LOL I am a gal who has a lot of building (house) tools and all I care about is that stuff wORKS. Pretty isn't even on my radar for tools, and to me, vape gear is a tool. :) I am more particular about my clothes and hair though, like a pulled together look. But anhyting hanging off my vape would be highly ANNOYING to me.

I can totally see that a vape could be an "accessory" though, it just isn't that for me, but I do enjoy looking at other people's stuff.

Last edited:

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I ordered another d22 - china site so it will take time to arrive :(
Best price I've seen anywhere: $16.50 shipped.
Sourcemore.com register and they email you an 8% discount as a welcome, sign up for their newsletter and they give you points.
The discount and the points brought the price down to the $16.50

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
PS is there more than one drip tip included in this kit? I only got the one.

PS again: can you believe this is the first thing I've purchased in 6 months? LOL

19mm diameter model is perfect length for me (4-3/4" L, thanks Kent)

Welcome :- )

When I ordered I also ordered the Cubis Pro for my Kanger topbox mini, so I got the 1.0Ω coils as well as the BF Clapton 1.5Ω coils and I used the 1.0Ω coil on the AIO for a while, then tried the 1.5Ω coil just this last week. I favor the 1.5. The .6 was a bit hot for me too.

Mine came with 2 drip tips - the shorter (with spiral which stops spitback) and the clear (longer, without spiral). I prefer the longer but with the 1.0 and 1.5, heat is not a problem so I use the shorter with spiral and that works well for me. Spitback on Kanger Subtanks can be brutal. Less with the GS Air M's which I'm still using but I got 10 spiral driptips in my last order from HG (along with the RTA for the AOI and Cubic Pro. I'm using the spiral driptips on everything now. They really work - although I've seen some who say they don't??? I wonder about that :- ) The spiral covers the whole opening, but at different places of course.

One thing I might mention is that the 1.5 Clapton comes with the "BF" but also the LVC (liquid volume control) and I prefer the BF - someone mentioned they use the LVC with the volume shut off to a pinhole, and having it open all the way invites flooding. I agree.

Another thing on air flow control. Since on the AIO you have to unscrew the whole top (not so on the Cubis Pro) to fill, you can sometimes change the afc setting when doing that. And... one can totally cut off airflow with the 'dots' at 90° - so I haven't had a problem shutting down airflow for MTL vaping.

Hope this helps...

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
The .6 was a bit hot for me too.
Okay. That's good. I ordered some 1.0 so will try those when this .6 dies.

Mine came with 2 drip tips - the shorter (with spiral which stops spitback) and the clear (longer, without spiral).

Mine was shrink wrapped box, joyetech, from MFS, no 2nd drip tip in there.......none. ???? I will email them. I opened my package on counter, over a large plate, so I know I didn't lose anything. I will email them. I need the longer tip.

Another thing on air flow control. Since on the AIO you have to unscrew the whole top (not so on the Cubis Pro) to fill, you can sometimes change the afc setting when doing that. And... one can totally cut off airflow with the 'dots' at 90° - so I haven't had a problem shutting down airflow for MTL vaping.

Hope this helps...

NO setting cuts off airflow on this thing. I've had it in every position. Can barely tell difference, but there is definitely no setting that makes it almost shut down airflow.

I will play with this a little more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kent C

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Mine was shrink wrapped box, joyetech, from MFS, no 2nd drip tip in there.......none. ????

Hmm. Got 2 from Heaven Gifts - had 2 in each box....

http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eGo-AIO-Quick-Start-Kit.html

Joyetech eGo AIO comes with
  • 1 x Joyetech eGo AIO Body
  • 2 x BF SS316-0.6ohm head
  • 1 x Plastic spiral mouthpiece
  • 1 x Clear Mouthpiece
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x Quick Start Manual
  • 1 x Warning Card

NO setting cuts off airflow on this thing. I've had it in every position. Can barely tell difference, but there is definitely no setting that makes it almost shut down airflow.

Ok. Just checked mine again and at 90° one can still get some air but no vapor. Just off 90° I get some vapor. My regular setting is at @30-45° which works for me.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest

Joyetech eGo AIO comes with
  • 1 x Joyetech eGo AIO Body
  • 2 x BF SS316-0.6ohm head
  • 1 x Plastic spiral mouthpiece
  • 1 x Clear Mouthpiece
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x Quick Start Manual
  • 1 x Warning Card

Ok. Just checked mine again and at 90° one can still get some air but no vapor. Just off 90° I get some vapor. My regular setting is at @30-45° which works for me.

thanks for checking. There is no setting where I don't get vapor and only air.

But 45-50 degrees seems pretty okay. Thanks for the *benchmark*.

Yes 2 drip tips were noted in the ad when I bought it. No biggie. I have been loyal to my vendors over 4 years, use the same 3 for everything so I'm sure it will get sorted. (which is how you GET down to 3 vendors over 4 years. You only reward the ones who treat you the best. ) I'm not a price shopper, I am a "dependability" shopper.

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
thanks for checking. There is no setting where I don't get vapor and only air.

But 45-50 degrees seems pretty okay. Thanks for the *benchmark*.

Yes 2 drip tips were noted in the ad when I bought it. No biggie. I have been loyal to my vendors over 4 years, use the same 3 for everything so I'm sure it will get sorted. (which is how you GET down to 3 vendors over 4 years. You only reward the ones who treat you the best. ) I'm not a price shopper, I am a "dependability" shopper.

Yep. Same here. MVS have been good for me as well. Cignot and HG and (although not used so much lately) Good Prophets, Nhaler have treated me right in so many ways. Sweet Vapes is also good and with good prices as well.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

@Kent C ...HG is having a sale...AHG25 => 25% off...

D16 => $14.93
original => $14.93
D22 => $16.13

But when I go to check out...I get 8 shipping choices...most of which list "no lithium batteries"...

Which shipping method did you use to get your AIO's to Ohio???

http://www.heavengifts.com/article/Heavengifts-8th-anniversary-celebration_386.html

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
@Kent C ...HG is having a sale...AHG25 => 25% off...

D16 => $14.93
original => $14.93
D22 => $16.13

But when I go to check out...I get 8 shipping choices...most of which list "no lithium batteries"...

Which shipping method did you use to get your AIO's to Ohio???

http://www.heavengifts.com/article/Heavengifts-8th-anniversary-celebration_386.html

I got the email from HG on the sale - thanks.... I use DSL shipping. My last order went through on a Sunday night and got it on Tuesday. $14.18 for AIO for two. (w/golden discount and bulk - always check bulk :- ). I also have enough points to use for free shipping. :- ) I've also used points during a sale and still get the 15% off on top of the sale - few vendors allow 2 discounts.... but didn't do that this time.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Now I'm dying to try the innokin T18.
I dunno.

Ya the T18 will give you a much tighter draw, but mine always gives me juice in my mouth.

I've tried just about all the current MTL's on the market and I can't believe I'm saying this....but the Aspire Plato beats them all for me. You can make the draw super tight, and no real issues except for the semi hassle of installing replacement coils. But that's my pick for the best MTL at the moment.

The AIO is great for just small errands around town though.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Ya the T18 will give you a much tighter draw, but mine always gives me juice in my mouth.

I've tried just about all the current MTL's on the market and I can't believe I'm saying this....but the Aspire Plato beats them all for me. You can make the draw super tight, and no real issues except for the semi hassle of installing replacement coils. But that's my pick for the best MTL at the moment.

The AIO is great for just small errands around town though.

Good to know. I just don't like Aspire products in general, their batts or their coils or their tanks, so I think I will have to pass on the Plato.

Reactions: drysprocket

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Mine came with 2 drip tips - the shorter (with spiral which stops spitback) and the clear (longer, without spiral). I prefer the longer

I would prefer the longer, too, but my vendor is only offering to send it out "with my next order".:rolleyes:

(See, this is how vendors don't GET a next order.)

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I use DSL shipping. My last order went through on a Sunday night and got it on Tuesday. $14.18 for AIO for two. (w/golden discount and bulk - always check bulk :- ).

I've only ordered from HG once...what does "always check bulk" mean???

Also...HG lists:

• 4. Heaven Gifts only charge shipping fee, the possible tax/duty are not included.

Shipping Method...........CN Customs Inspection Rate & Delay

DHL Express A/B/SMALL...0.1% rate, 1-2 business days delay.
How is the 0.1% rate collected/paid...and does it slow down the delivery???

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I've only ordered from HG once...what does "always check bulk" mean???

Also...HG lists:

• 4. Heaven Gifts only charge shipping fee, the possible tax/duty are not included.

Shipping Method...........CN Customs Inspection Rate & Delay

DHL Express A/B/SMALL...0.1% rate, 1-2 business days delay.
How is the 0.1% rate collected/paid...and does it slow down the delivery???

Bulk can be only 2 items or 5+ at lower rate. And it could include say, buying a clearo and some extra coils and they're all included in 'bulk' rather than buying say 5 clearos only.

for example: - I hope this lists - although you have to sign in, in order for "bulk" to show up. Click on "bulk" and it give you a list of items that would be included in a bulk buy besides the item itself and also a 'show more' to give a complete list of what could be included in bulk.

http://www.heavengifts.com/product-showAll-1951.html

I meant DHL and DHL is the fastest - I think 1-2 business days "delay" means 1-2 delivery. I've gotten a few orders in one day from China to Ohio, but mostly 2 day shipping. One time 3 day (business days). The rate is just part of shipping costs, nothing extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread