Joyetech NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
I just picked one of these up my 2 old mods decided to give
Up the fight

where can I buy the open notch coils,I ordered some coils from vape sourcing and they sent
Me these coils..maybe I’m missing something here
upload_2021-9-27_17-13-17-jpeg.957735

Attachments

• 50B15610-371D-4675-959C-029E0236CE3C.jpeg
    50B15610-371D-4675-959C-029E0236CE3C.jpeg
    1,016.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Budgie45 - WOW! Now I know why it took so long for this page to open. :shock: If someone had printed that photo...it would actually be poster size! The website just compresses the size here, to make it fit on the page. But it actually loads the whole poster sized picture! If you'll resize it to a much smaller size, then replace the one above with it...I'll see if I can help you. Otherwise, ...it'll take a long time to load the huge one again if/when I come back to answer questions, post links to where to get the coils, etc.. All you need in a picture is the coils.

Also, you said above..."I just picked one of these up my 2 old mods decided to give Up the fight."

What is "one of these"? There's no tank called a JoyeTech NC. What's the exact name of the tank you bought? If you don't know it, you can post a link to the webpage you ordered it from. That would help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izan

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Guessing they sent you the wrong coils. Did you double check what you ordered? If they sent the wrong coils I would start with contacting their customer support for them to make it right then @JCinFLA is great at helping you find the best place to buy the ones you need :) Can you please provide the name of the tank and the name and ohms of the coils you want/need?

Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Budgie45 - To remove your big photo from your post...do the following:

Go to your post and click Edit at the bottom of it.
A new window will pop up.
In that window, go immediately underneath the bottom, lefthand corner of your photo and click with your cursor.
When the flashing vertical line shows up...click to backspace once and it should move the flashing line to the bottom righthand corner of the photo.
Click the backspace until the photo disappears from your post.
At the bottom of that window, click to Save Changes.
The photo should then be deleted when your post reappears.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Budgie45 and @Miles Himan -

The 0.45ohm Notch Coils are not easy to find, especially at a US vendor, and at a reasonable price. Some China vendors have them. But they're either not well-known sites or aren't available at reasonable prices (especially including S/H from them). I personally wouldn't buy from them.

So, if either or both of you are interested in, and/or want to keep using that tank and those coils, I'd:

1) Buy all the coils you can afford to buy from ProVape while they still have them. JoyeTech isn't making them any more.

2) Watch the video below and learn how to rewick the coils, so you can extend the life and use of each coil that you DO buy.

For the longterm though...you also have several options.

Choose and buy an alternate tank or 2 that takes drop-in coils that are popular and are still being manufactured. The Innokin Z-coils work in a number of very popular Innokin Zenith tanks and the 2 different sized Innokin Zlide tanks. The coils are available in a large range of ohms, too...from 0.3ohms - 1.6ohms. Many people get 2 weeks or more of use from each coil. (I can give you info. on where to get those tanks and coils at the best prices, if interested.)

Or, if you don't want to have to buy and stash many drop-in coils...choose an easy to use RTA or 2 (rebuildable tank atomizer) and learn how to make, install, and wick coils. The supplies you'd need to do that are not expensive and are readily available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread