Joytech Cubis vs Innokin T18

Status
Not open for further replies.

StirredStill

Jan 20, 2016
Canada
Okay so here is my final synopsius.

I truly enjoy my enduraT18 coil MUCH more than the Cubis.
Why?
It feeds through the juice much more efficiently because of all the juice ports which is delivering hardcore vapour and flavour (more so than when I had it paired with its paired battery) AND it is proving to be a lot less finicky than working with the Cubis at this point

Even though Innokin suggests that it would be fruitless to use this tank outside of their provided battery (endurat18)... I am getting WAY better performance out of this baby via this VAporflask. They say 14W... I say 21.1 gives me unreal flavour and a welcoming warm vapour. No spitting.

The only thing I have noticed: I cannot for the life of me find out what the coil is made from. I keep finding info on how it is stainless steel 'built' which I am sure refers to the body of the coil itself; I say this because whenever I attempt to head my mod into the temp section it politely declines my request (by politely I mean -it won't go into VT) .. any Ideas on how to find this info out?

BUT

Cubis tank?!
Well constructed. Flawless construction.
Coils? they will be the sole reason this thing tanks (no pun intended)
If your using a higher VG mix -move along. The juice port on ANY of their offered coils are LESS than horrible (not more less than...thats bad folks) I have had my Cubis all of but 24hours and I have burned through 3 coils.... 3 people. (no I will not pipe down on my VG but many thanks on the suggestion)
I did see that they have set out a RBA option but I haven't seen any changes in the juice ports...I'll grab one and see how the experience is from there I guess...

SO....

it will sit in a drawer until I can find a way to highjack the concept OR they come out with a coil that has something worth sucking on.

Reactions: scylla

StirredStill

Jan 20, 2016
Canada
Excellent review. I am just about ready to order the T18 and was curious about using the tank on one of my removable battery mods. Thank you.

Not a problem at all!!
I am really curious as to why morecoils are not made like the T18... I mean: dry hits are nil to none!

[emoji709]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread