Status
Not open for further replies.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Hi

I have been very very pleased with how Penelope vapes ... It has a clean taste right of the start and a nice draw to it aswel , but the most thing that I am impressed with , is the juice efficiency .
i normally vape between 4 to 8mls a day , depends how busy I will be.
but this beauty has been giving me a full day easy ,on a busy day vaping & rarely I refilled it on an easy day...wow.
genesis style and even other silica based attys , don't come close!!
and if there is , I never had come to use them.

Il give this a 200 out of 100 ... Well done!!

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I noticed the very same thing. I love Ody, dont have Penelope, but everyone keeps recommending her. I agree on all your points. Before Ody I was uising the Vivi Nova but it was a juice hog. GG products are the best, IMHO. Before getting this I had liked the performance and taste of the VN but kept wishing there was something that was better built, had no leaks, that could be used at any position and was easier to build. The Odysseus was that and much more. Honestly, the humble little VN after a few modifications and a good wick build really was just as good as far as taste and vapour production but with all its handicaps and annoyances I could never use it all day.

I love these atties.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
I came a bit late in GG cos I used to believe that MESH was the way to go , but after trying this beauty I changed my mind!!
Genesis give great taste and a good Vape but it's not even close to juice efficiance !
And the vivi , I never was a big fan of them , they use a lot of juice and mute the flv.

Now I will wait for runs of all GG attys ... I don't think I will ever Vape anything else .

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
There lies the difference and the reason GG product are worth their price, They work right from the start as is, no fiddling, no modding, nor having to learn the art of oxidizing a ss mesh wick. No shorting out, with the Vivi had to fiddle, modify make air holes larger etc to get it to work properly, the materials were substandard, the machining was poor and rough. The fit of the 510 connection was inconsistent etc. The GG products are made with the same care and perfection in machining as a rolls royce engine.

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
Hi

I have been very very pleased with how Penelope vapes ... It has a clean taste right of the start and a nice draw to it aswel , but the most thing that I am impressed with , is the juice efficiency .
i normally Vape between 4 to 8mls a day , depends how busy I will be.
but this beauty has been giving me a full day easy ,on a busy day vaping & rarely I refilled it on an easy day...wow.
genesis style and even other silica based attys , don't come close!!
and if there is , I never had come to use them.

Il give this a 200 out of 100 ... Well done!!

It all depends on how you setup your rebuildable , my oddy goes threw juice like nothing else (I like it this way ) , for the most part more juice used = more vapor ( unless you have a leak ) .
Juice like matter cannot be created nor destroyed .
Also note , less electrical resistance = more heat = more vapor
Also note , higher voltage / electrical current = more heat = more vapor

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread