Just because I own a Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Wow I'm learning so much from this thread. Great advice.
Unfortunately I'm shorter than most women, so I've been dating girls that don't know their type yet. :p
Is that sad for me, or manipulative and chauvinistic? I'm so confused.

If a woman really likes you, she doesn't care dude.
Guys are way more caught up in the physical than women I believe.
Don't get me wrong women like eye caandy yadda yadda.
You touch a womans heart and spirit, its a done deal.
I'm sure the real women here can atest to that, as I have found out
there are quite a few on this site........................

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
That's true, actually. I was not real attracted physically to my husband at first. In fact, the first time we went to the beach and he took his shirt off, I nearly died. LMAO! But he was alot of fun and we started out slow and friends, and went out on his boat all the time, which was totally fun, and he just grew on me. LOL. Of course, once I fell in love with him I thought he was cutest thing in the world. But then again, now years later we are divorced and he's ugly as sin. LOL!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
sounds more like 1998.
Well played sir. Though your female bucket list might need some updating ;)

Plenty of younger gals will just have to wait and see if they ever look as good as "has beens" Halle Berry, Tyra Banks, and Cindy Crawford do in 2013.

They should cross their fingers though. ;)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

The, I repeat, THE most attractive thing about a guy is personality. Looks will fade but the personality will still be there. Mr. Robin makes me laugh, he enables me to be the best I can be. He encourages my efforts in anything I take on, whether it be my activism in regards to vaping or my band stuff. I could go on and on but I don't want to bore everyone to tears. :laugh:

I'm a better person because of him. He is not what people would consider handsome or cute but he is ABSOLUTELY adorable to me because of his personality.

KalNoodle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wisconsin

So true! When I first met my ex, I thought he was pretty funny looking. Small eyes, crazy red hair, and only an inch taller than me. We were together for 2 and half years, and I thought he was the most gorgeous guy ever. Even after we broke up, I still don't find him unattractive because of how well he treated me while we were dating and even after we broke up. I hope he finds his perfect girl.

My current bf probably isn't attractive my most women's standards either, but I think he's a stud. We met on eHarmony and got to know each other by talking on the phone before we met in person, and we have a really deep connection. He treats me like I'm the only girl in the world for him and he is very proud of me. That is a huge self esteem boost. Plus, he makes me laugh!
Ok, I'll stop singing his praises now. :p

But Robin is right. It is all in the personality.
Plus, take a look at my signature. It's very true.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I can't stand the Hollywood double standard of older men in roles w/girls have their age as their wives. I mean, really??????

I love that double standard! It's awesome! It gives us older guys something to live vicariously through, a target to hit and a dream worth dreaming about!!! I asked my wife if I should date a woman half my age if anything ever happened to her and she apparently like the idea because she sad "Sure honey, you go ahead" and then locked herself in the bathroom laughing hysterically.

DREDD2970

Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Lakewood,CO
After being married for 25 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said,

"Twenty five years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV,

but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a $250,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV,

but I'm sleeping with a 73-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me if I could even find a hot 23-year-old girl who'd want me,

she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car,

sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
The, I repeat, THE most attractive thing about a guy is personality. Looks will fade but the personality will still be there. Mr. Robin makes me laugh, he enables me to be the best I can be. He encourages my efforts in anything I take on, whether it be my activism in regards to vaping or my band stuff. I could go on and on but I don't want to bore everyone to tears. :laugh:

I'm a better person because of him. He is not what people would consider handsome or cute but he is ABSOLUTELY adorable to me because of his personality.

So true about personality is a must! I even met this guy once that was really big, but I would have still gone out with him if he had wanted to because he was so much fun and really a nice guy. I went out with a guy once for a few months that used to be a model and was very good looking. OMG, he turned out to be stalker crazy though and no matter how good looking he was, he was just downright creepy possessive and weird, and looked uglier and uglier to me by the minute. lol.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Don't wanna toot by own horn...but...I snagged a hot guy w/a fantastic personality! I got lucky and 17 yrs together later, married 13, he's still hot and funny as hell. Makes me laugh everyday. Wouldn't trade him in for anything.

I wanna knock him upside the head sometimes but it's too hard to do that when he's 6'3 and I'm 5'3. ;)

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
I went out with a guy once for a few months that used to be a model and was very good looking. OMG, he turned out to be stalker crazy though and no matter how good looking he was, he was just downright creepy possessive and weird, and looked uglier and uglier to me by the minute. lol.

Lol wow looks can be deceiving...

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Don't wanna toot by own horn...but...I snagged a hot guy w/a fantastic personality! I got lucky and 17 yrs together later, married 13, he's still hot and funny as hell. Makes me laugh everyday. Wouldn't trade him in for anything.

I wanna knock him upside the head sometimes but it's too hard to do that when he's 6'3 and I'm 5'3. ;)

Ya'll are lucky, and besides you two have each other all broken in now.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread