Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
They are all still hot besides I did not pick them they kidnapped and had their way with me didn't you read the story? ;-)

Not to mention, there's nothing wrong w/older, mature ladies that know what they want and know what their doing! ;)

I think the "women who picked you" were a fabulous looking group of women then and now! They all look amazing even today!

Has anyone seen Christy Brinkley lately?? She looks better than girls half her age! I can't stand the Hollywood double standard of older men in roles w/girls have their age as their wives. I mean, really??????

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Not to mention, there's nothing wrong w/older, mature ladies that know what they want and know what their doing! ;)

I think the "women who picked you" were a fabulous looking group of women then and now! They all look amazing even today!

Has anyone seen Christy Brinkley lately?? She looks better than girls half her age! I can't stand the Hollywood double standard of older men in roles w/girls have their age as their wives. I mean, really??????

Really. It happens. Twenty something girl's hit on guys my age frequently. I have had more interest from girls around 30 than from ones my age (43).

Sure, I take pride in not acting my age, but still, most (not all) young guys simply don't know how to act.

Tapped out

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA

This all comes down to opinion but I agree with you 100% IMO Ladys are at their sexiest from mid 30ds to late 40ds but thats just my opinion.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Really. It happens. Twenty something girl's hit on guys my age frequently. I have had more interest from girls around 30 than from ones my age (43).

Sure, I take pride in not acting my age, but still, most (not all) young guys simply don't know how to act.

Tapped out

Being a Gentleman is a life long quest. Its hard to be a gentleman at a younger age thinking of others first in your 20s is not in your brain chemistry. If I ran in to my self when I was 22 I doubt Id like my self very much:blink:

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
The only time that I have been married, there was 14 years difference between us (she was younger). We were together as a couple for 12 years and produced two lovely children. I believe the age difference eventually played a part in our separation, at least for her.

That is why I shy away from women much younger than myself. My preference is a woman say five years older, ten years is
is my cutoff. I'm fifty three.....

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I'm not saying hooking up/marrying someone older or younger is a bad thing at all. Age is just a number and to each their own. What I hate is Hollywood standards that older women are not desirable enough to cast them in roles and choose the younger stars.

Older men are still used a lot in movies and then they pair them w/a young stars when the matured ladies are cast out. So I'm just giving a shout out to the mature ladies out there! I wouldn't know what it's like; however, because I'm 29. I was 29 last year, the year before and this coming year and the year after that......;)

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I'm not saying hooking up/marrying someone older or younger is a bad thing at all. Age is just a number and to each their own. What I hate is Hollywood standards that older women are not desirable enough to cast them in roles and choose the younger stars.

Older men are still used a lot in movies and then they pair them w/a young stars when the matured ladies are cast out. So I'm just giving a shout out to the mature ladies out there! I wouldn't know what it's like; however, because I'm 29. I was 29 last year, the year before and this coming year and the year after that......;)

Isn't that the truth. Men of all ages play in a variety of roles, character actors, etc. Women? There's usually one; size 4 (maybe 6 if she's tall), 20 something and super model perfect. What 20 year old is an "expert" in anything? I think one of the major hollywood execs said they will never star a female again after their latest billion dollar cartoon movie flopped that starred a female. It's hard to count how many times I've seen women paired up with a man who is obviously 20-30 years older when the age difference isn't part of the story. That's an immediate flop, kinda like the guy paid the studio to live out his mid-life crisis on screen.

I think that's one reason I've gone to watching more and more foreign content. They show women of all ages and more of them. Few are "perfect" appearing. They can actually act. That's a concept right up there with plot, sub-plots, script and other things I tend to expect.

Last edited:

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va

A fair point, and I do agree. I give mature ladies a shout with you!

I find forty something women to be quite attractive as well. I have a stupendous (fruitless?) crush on Robino here on ECF, and she is in her fifties.

I kind of like them all, you could say...

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
A fair point, and I do agree. I give mature ladies a shout with you!

I find forty something women to be quite attractive as well. I have a stupendous (fruitless?) crush on Robino here on ECF, and she is in her fifties.

I kind of like them all, you could say...

For all of my talking about liking mature ladys my wife is 28, but she is a well rounded mature person and I could not be happier with my choice in partners. Most time she is more mature that I am;-)

EddardinWinter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
For all of my talking about liking mature ladys my wife is 28, but she is a well rounded mature person and I could not be happier with my choice in partners. Most time she is more mature that I am;-)

Funny, my date to VapeCon was 27, but she is a very grown up, successful professional woman who vapes. Definitely one of the most interesting people I have met. She is much more 'grown up' than plenty of girls a decade or more older than her. If I was the marrying/long term relationship type, she would most assuredly be a prospect.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Funny, my date to VapeCon was 27, but she is a very grown up, successful professional woman who vapes. Definitely one of the most interesting people I have met. She is much more 'grown up' than plenty of girls a decade or more older than her. If I was the marrying/long term relationship type, she would most assuredly be a prospect.

27 is the new 42;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread