Status
Not open for further replies.

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland
I am sad, because when GG Stealth Connector Old Brass Full NEW were available in the shop, I had not yet JGG Old Brass. :( :( :(
Now when I have JGG Old Brass, the GG Stealth Connector Old Brass Full NEW is not available in the shop. :grr: :grr: :grr:

And my JGG Old Brass is sad also. :( :( :(
My JGG Old Brass seem to be falling into the complexes because of this. :cry: :cry:
My all other JGG have GG Stealth Connectors, only one such orphan do not have it. :shock: :D ;)

Imeo, if you have pity for the orphan, please help! :) :) :)

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
I am sad, because when GG Stealth Connector Old Brass Full NEW were available in the shop, I had not yet JGG Old Brass. :( :( :(
Now when I have JGG Old Brass, the GG Stealth Connector Old Brass Full NEW is not available in the shop. :grr: :grr: :grr:

And my JGG Old Brass is sad also. :( :( :(
My JGG Old Brass seem to be falling into the complexes because of this. :cry: :cry:
My all other JGG have GG Stealth Connectors, only one such orphan do not have it. :shock: :D ;)

Imeo, if you have pity for the orphan, please help! :) :) :)

Dzien dobre Panu Risto,
Regarding your colorfull posts each time, i would imagine a 'multitone' GG with old brass , new, alu, steel, nickel different parts working well for you ;) (no ofense i hope, just kidding ;)

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Imeo do you make Just GG Lid & Just GG Collector Tank in Old & New Brass in the future?

Imeo never made a brass collector tank and i don´t think that will change in the future.
i would also like one, but he did not make them for health reasons.

Stan

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
in about 10 days kad:)
Hi Imeo,

I want to make an JGG-SS with an 18650 solid tube and stealth cap. Understand that this tube will be available within 2 weeks and stealth cap is in stock . Do you know when will be in stock venting cap full SS and GGTS button ?
Thank you

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
As Stanley said Wolf. As for a brass lid, I will not make it too because steel atomizers will ruin its 510 threads very easy as they did on older Stealth cap. Thats why I put a steel connector inside new Stealth cap
Imeo do you make Just GG Lid & Just GG Collector Tank in Old & New Brass in the future?

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
Just GG CT and flat top batteries are not working for me...am I doing something wrong?
I'm using Efest flat tops and it seems that the battery's positive connection sits just below the plastic wrapper. The large positive connection on the JGG CT isn't making connection. The positve on the GGTS works just fine but it's a lot smaller.
As of now it's not a big deal since I have the stealth cap but when my Ithaka arrives I'll be using the CT and would like to be able to use any of my batteries which are a mix of flats and buttons.

Personally, I love the engravings, they give it a very classic look.
I did notice when looking at them under a jeweler's loupe that you can see imperfections. Outlines that weren't quite fully filled out and other minor stuff. This tells me they were hand done and not just cranked out on a machine. I love this thing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread