Status
Not open for further replies.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Heads up guys on the solid tubes. I made the mistake of trying a kick 2 inside and because of the design inside I couldn't get it out in any way. And while trying I broke the two negative pins, and then after attempting to fix them instead it shorted out and died on me. It was time and money wasted ... sad moment :(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Heads up guys on the solid tubes. I made the mistake of trying a kick 2 inside and because of the design inside I couldn't get it out in any way. And while trying I broke the two negative pins, and then after attempting to fix them instead it shorted out and died on me. It was time and money wasted ... sad moment :(

i don´t know how big a kick 2 is, but maybe it would be a option to use it in a just gg extension sleeve , if used with the solid tube ?
i am sorry for your kick2 loss aal

stan

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
i don´t know how big a kick 2 is, but maybe it would be a option to use it in a just gg extension sleeve , if used with the solid tube ?
i am sorry for your kick2 loss aal

stan

I tried it with a sleeve but there was a gap with an 18650. The kick is usually 1.6 or 1.7 cm high. Anyway thought I would try it with an 18490 when that happened :(

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
I tried it with a sleeve but there was a gap with an 18650. The kick is usually 1.6 or 1.7 cm high. Anyway thought I would try it with an 18490 when that happened :(

is it for ss or brass , because i have a ss sleve with 1,8 cm, it looks 100% like gg but is from another mod and i don´t need it !

stan

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
What do you mean?

if you want to use the kick in the ss solid tube, i can give you a extension sleeve with 1,8cm to work with the tube+kick (18650) !

stan

p.s.. have it as a spare and i don´t use any kick nor the sleeve

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
I love the 18650 tube with a kick
n6qiz7.jpg

2njjc5u.jpg

JeffvapesGG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Delaware
if you want to use the kick in the ss solid tube, i can give you a extension sleeve with 1,8cm to work with the tube+kick (18650) !

stan

p.s.. have it as a spare and i don´t use any kick nor the sleeve

Where can I find one that matches the old brass solid tube to use a kick with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread