Not open for further replies.

xtreme101

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
New York
THE GG IS AWESOME different to look at thats for sure. But performance is going to blow you away.

Bishop, Want to take this opportunity and "Thank You" for everything you do. All your videos have been a great help.You do a super job explaining the setups and everything else related to vaping. So with that...Take care...Live Hard & vape Hard. Sorry that's your line ;)

IcyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
CT
Wow very stoked about the just gg Imeo! I just hope I can save enough pennies bf the preorder runs out, I broke my piggy bank for a ithaka last week lol.

So here's a question for you, and please excuse me if this has been asked already, will the new cap w center pin and new collection tank fit on a pre existing ggts or stealth?

zyul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Swan City-Borneo-Malaysia
Hi there Imeo, i am going to get my very first GG, the Just GG. with little knowledge on GG devices i gotta ask you 1 question. And sorry if its a repeated question. Too much reading confuses me

Say if i get the "Just GG" along with the "GG Stealth Connector Steel Full NEW (with center pin and plastic)", can i transform it into a GG Stealth without buying additional parts?

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
Hi there Imeo, i am going to get my very first GG, the Just GG. with little knowledge on GG devices i gotta ask you 1 question. And sorry if its a repeated question. Too much reading confuses me

Say if i get the "Just GG" along with the "GG Stealth Connector Steel Full NEW (with center pin and plastic)", can i transform it into a GG Stealth without buying additional parts?

the stealth is the stealth , it might not be made anymore . but the justGG will go down to stealth size just like GGTS did . The stealth connector isn't needed to go Short as the AD cap will have native 510 but stealth connector is shorter if you want ultimate portability .

zyul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Swan City-Borneo-Malaysia
the stealth is the stealth , it might not be made anymore . but the justGG will go down to stealth size just like GGTS did . The stealth connector isn't needed to go Short as the AD cap will have native 510 but stealth connector is shorter if you want ultimate portability .

cool thanks :) i like 'ultimate portability' . and yeah i actually meant stealth sized

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Bishop, Want to take this opportunity and "Thank You" for everything you do. All your videos have been a great help.You do a super job explaining the setups and everything else related to vaping. So with that...Take care...Live Hard & Vape Hard. Sorry that's your line ;)

Thanks Extreme101, I do what I can to help anyone in the community. I see you in Brooklyn you coming to Fluid Vapor this Saturday. Ill be there making coils from open to close. Ill hook you up with one of my coils.

pl_svn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Italy
paolosavonuzzi.org
Thanks Extreme101, I do what I can to help anyone in the community. I see you in Brooklyn you coming to Fluid Vapor this Saturday. Ill be there making coils from open to close. Ill hook you up with one of my coils.

... oh man, you are there, I am here and my ST still somewhere in between :'-(

:p

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
I have a few dumb newbie questions as I pre-order a brass from CoV.

1. I much prefer the knurled AD ring. Will I be able to remove the new AD ring from the Just GG and use the one that came with my new Ithaka if I prefer the knurled AD ring?

2. The video and the pictures on CoV show a brushed finish, but in earlier comments, the Just GG production will be polished only. Just confirming this. (It looks polished in at least one of the videos)

3. The brass will still have some non-brass accenting, "the collector tank and lid". While this will look great with the Ithaka, if I wanted to increase the brass look, would I be pre-ordering the GG Brass Stealth Top Cap to replace the lid and collector tank on the Just GG?

4. To use 18350 batteries, should I also buy a brass GGTS Replacement Battery Spring? (I don't think so, just confirming)

Thank you!

gtbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Cape Coral,Florida
I have a few dumb newbie questions as I pre-order a brass from CoV.

1. I much prefer the knurled AD ring. Will I be able to remove the new AD ring from the Just GG and use the one that came with my new Ithaka if I prefer the knurled AD ring?

2. The video and the pictures on CoV show a brushed finish, but in earlier comments, the Just GG production will be polished only. Just confirming this. (It looks polished in at least one of the videos)

3. The brass will still have some non-brass accenting, "the collector tank and lid". While this will look great with the Ithaka, if I wanted to increase the brass look, would I be pre-ordering the GG Brass Stealth Top Cap to replace the lid and collector tank on the Just GG?

4. To use 18350 batteries, should I also buy a brass GGTS Replacement Battery Spring? (I don't think so, just confirming)

Thank you!

Well
1- no threads on the JGG control ring
2- Finished product will be polished
3-Yes I did as well
4-No different spring
Hope that helps. And that I'm correct.

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Ah, who am I kidding, I just pre-ordered both. I thought I was the newb, but all you old-timers took a week to cave and buy one, I lasted about 48 hours.

Well
1- no threads on the JGG control ring
2- Finished product will be polished
3-Yes I did as well
4-No different spring
Hope that helps. And that I'm correct.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Yeah, I'm pretty broke and need to buy a new car but I preordered one.. woops! Maybe I can scrounge some stuff up to sell in the classies to make up. I do have a Stealth I don't really use but I'd hate to sell it..
Either way.. can't wait for this GG :) So are we calling it "Just GG" or is it just "GG" ?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
justGG is its name sub.:)
Yeah, I'm pretty broke and need to buy a new car but I preordered one.. woops! Maybe I can scrounge some stuff up to sell in the classies to make up. I do have a Stealth I don't really use but I'd hate to sell it..
Either way.. can't wait for this GG :) So are we calling it "Just GG" or is it just "GG" ?

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Cars are overrated. Get a Just GG and a Pinto, live forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread