Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Kolimbari, Chania, Crete
I guess the only thing one can say is that you can't please everyone; people have absurd complaint occasionally.

I can't read this thread any more too depressing :( imeo keep doing what your doing u cant satisfy everone. I'm going back to my purps peace out... :vapor:

My opinion? Every one is just letting of a steam of relief after waiting so long and now Just GG is nearly in our sticky little hands:p

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I didnt explain well what I wanted to say yaya because I was in a hurry to leave house. My mistake. I apologize for the trouble but at least its not a real trouble for anyone of you
Ok, maybe you and other friends didnt understand well the situation and thats why this trouble happened suddenly. All the preorders will have channels because thats what I send to my sellers in first place. The rest of justGG that will go up for sale will be mixed.

No it was not clear that preorders would all have channels. For sure that's what started all this off. In this case, guys, all is right with the world.

tribe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Northern VA
Imeo you should put a clause that you reserve the right to change whatever you want whenever you want (in softer wording). And than just give us the choice to purchase the "new part" or "different part" and everybody happy. You have a boutique company and you should have the freedom of doing what you want. We will judge by purchasing or not. In my case I will purchase as long as you keep up the good work that made you renowned.

One of my other hobbies is RC helicopters and 2 of the best helis in the world are made in Germany by boutique companies. The owners change small stuff all the time and nobody even thinks of complaining. Sometimes it's worth it to buy the new part and sometimes it's not.

Sometimes I think that you are too nice Imeo. Keep up the good work and do what makes you happy. That has been the secret of you success so far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
Holy moly, been gone a while and just read the last few pages of this thread. Full moon or what?

My $0.02 (only worth $0.01 with today's inflation...). Nothing is perfect but for Pete's sake every GG product I've got has been as close as could be. I for one am not letting buzz-kill negative energy take away from being really excited to get my JGG (...mail me stuff Bruce!!!). I have complete faith in any design decisions you make Imeo and not in a "fanboi / love-fest" kind of way but instead in a proven track record, never disappointed kind of way. Other than o-rings (which I consider wear & tear parts) all my GG gear works as good or better today as when I got it (almost 2 years ago for some of it). All of my Ody's, Pennies, GGTS, Ithaka - all still in active rotation!

Come on shipping notice!!!

Poppa D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I've been reading this batch of posts since it got heated earlier today, and I have a comment too.
I've seen people get riled about changes in knurling, brass, wings & etching, new/old style GG designs & parts. There are changes in each and every batch that Imeo cranks out, no matter if its new, old, or upgrades. Its just Imeos way of doing things, and its the only way it works for him.
Having something odd occur in one batch isn't the norm, but it happened. But not to those of us waiting to receive our preordered JGG. Personally I don't care, no big deal. Considering the amounts that Imeo is producing these past few runs, one can't expect him to deliver each in perfect order like Santa Claus, he's only one man, give him some slack.
Just MHO.
Love your stuff Imeo, keep it up, your doing a great job.

In a few days, a week at most all the preordered JGG should be in their new homes providing each new owner the pleasure they expect. Its been a long wait, full of anticipation and anxiety. In just a few short days lots of pictures, and testimonials & thanks will fill this thread, let's not get all bent over something so petty.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you tribe. What I am trying to do is to communicate in daily basis with you and give answers to every post. I really believe that every user needs his special answer. What I had to do (seeing big companies out there and most of modders), is to give a simple answer from time to time to all people, with only a few words, and without taking the risk to be misunderstood. But I am not like this. Also I am not like this to any level. I am just a little different.

Last edited:

Patricko

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
Belgium
My JustGG arrived from Greece this morning !! What can I tell ?? It's a superb device .... and with Ithaka .... it's "just" waoow !!!
Thank you very much, Imeo !! :)

g8k5.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
give to your family my best regards rog:)
I already know that Imeo.... Again, thanks for allowing us to share your ideas and enjoy them. You saved my life by making a vaporizer that keeps me off cigarettes. My family and I thank you very much!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you for your comment Patrico. I am very glad that you like it buddy. As for your picture, its just-beautiful!!
My JustGG arrived from Greece this morning !! What can I tell ?? It's a superb device .... and with Ithaka .... it's "just" waoow !!!
Thank you very much, Imeo !! :)

g8k5.jpg

MadMatt986

Jul 25, 2013
Germany
One of my other hobbies is RC helicopters and 2 of the best helis in the world are made in Germany by boutique companies. The owners change small stuff all the time and nobody even thinks of complaining. Sometimes it's worth it to buy the new part and sometimes it's not.

Ok, I'll go off on a tangent here... Let me guess... TDR and Diablo???.... YEA BUDDY! Those are awesome birds! I don't have either yet but they are on my list... of course a 700er Goblin is currently at the top of the list! Ok, back to vaping... Nothing like enjoying a great vape with the my Just GG and Ithaka after bringing my Gaui X5 back down in one piece. :p:D (Only been fly'in for 2 years so I still get nervous)

Now back to your regular scheduled program :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread