just got a ProVari..now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben K Vincent

Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
United States
I went from having and 'eCig' to 2 eGo twists to having a ProVari (i don't "shop around" and go for the BEST).

i went from a vision clearos to vivi novas to a kanger t3 as my "delivery system". i DO have a phoenix atomizer for dripping.

I like 100% VG or at least 50/50 PG VG juice (in non caustic flavors)

i have never used a carto tank, because i look at "phiniac" style tanks and THEN i look at changing cartos ($2 each) every couple days and it seems costly in the long run

i saw the AGA-T and i LOVE the look and function...plus i'm VERY good with my hands.
can all my ProVari friends chime in on what i need to top off my device? Your advice is appreciated:2c:

rcpcdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
buy a punch and get some of these, < $1 each and they are the same as every other boge carto. they also have a 10 box on there for $43 if you use standard size. I change them about once a week+ depending on how dark the juice is and i rotate 3-4 flavors at a time so one order of these lasts me about 2 months so cartos are not that expensive if you do it right

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Cartotank lover here, it's all that I use. I get about a week or more of use from each carto in the tank. Darker juices require replacement sooner than clearer juices.

The IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us! are an inexpensive way to get into cartotanks. Less than $20 for a high quality pyrex glass tank. They are durable, too.

Ben K Vincent

Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
United States
buy a punch and get some of these, < $1 each and they are the same as every other boge carto. they also have a 10 box on there for $43 if you use standard size. I change them about once a week+ depending on how dark the juice is and i rotate 3-4 flavors at a time so one order of these lasts me about 2 months so cartos are not that expensive if you do it right

WOW that seems like a great deal! How are they as sellers?

rcpcdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
most of their other stuff is pretty standardized pricing but the 5-box and 10-box deals are great + free shipping too

edit: if you don't have any tank eating juices they sell the "Boge F16 tank" there for really cheap, holds lots of juice, metal endcaps, and comes with one of their F16 cartos and drip tip for I think $6... one of the cheapest all in one tanks you will find and they seal quite well. I have 2 of them and they hold 5ml+ of juice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread