ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Indiana
AGA T+ $30

000_0122_zps078df6cf.jpg

DiD clone $19 but I added a $10 glass tank to it, "plastic tank in pic"

000_0118.jpg

The top cap on the T + is a bonus with double 0-rings, it's all stainless and comes with a glass tank plastic tank and spare parts and 0-rings.
It has more room and makes it somewhat easier to work on.
The trade off is it's heavy compared to the dUd.

The little dUd comes with a threaded top cap and plastic tank but you can upgrade to glass @ IBtanked for $10.
I do like the smaller top cap ,seems to be a a little warmer vape and there seems to be less condensation then the larger top cap.
Both work great when the wick & wire is right.
:2c:

chuckie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
miami fl USA
AGA T+ $30

000_0122_zps078df6cf.jpg

DiD clone $19 but I added a $10 glass tank to it, "plastic tank in pic"

000_0118.jpg

The top cap on the T + is a bonus with double 0-rings, it's all stainless and comes with a glass tank plastic tank and spare parts and 0-rings.
It has more room and makes it somewhat easier to work on.
The trade off is it's heavy compared to the dUd.

The little dUd comes with a threaded top cap and plastic tank but you can upgrade to glass @ IBtanked for $10.
I do like the smaller top cap ,seems to be a a little warmer vape and there seems to be less condensation then the larger top cap.
Both work great when the wick & wire is right.
:2c:
That is a really accurate post,thanks.The only thing I would add is that the gap between the wick and pos. post on the Aga+ is still a bit too wide but can be easily fixed with a small washer.Either way both attys Aga and Dud work really well for a good price.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Hoosier Vapes has the AGA T plus for $24.90
You say that after I paid $30 for mine at DV. :facepalm:

Interesting note on the Hoosier Vapes website found under the spare glass tube for the AGA T plus, is they say it will also fit their Bella tanks. That should mean a clear standard length PHINIAC pyrex tube should also fit the AGA.

Let's see...how could I dress up my AGA? Sandblast design? A textured tank? How about a another 3D frog? :drool:

My credit card is smoking...

HighDesert3.jpg

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home

Interesting note on the website found under the spare glass tube for the AGA T plus, is they say it will also fit their Bella tanks. That should mean a clear standard length PHINIAC pyrex tube should also fit the AGA.

Let's see...how could I dress up my AGA? Sandblast design? A textured tank? How about a another 3D frog? :drool:

View attachment 171258

Your as sad as I am. If I had any credit It would be smoking, cause I like it really well. Darn Whish I hadn't come here tonight. Oh well.

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
When I get something I want stuck in my head it almost 99% of the the time I obsess until I get it.
First the provari mini..now the zap..have to have one if I end up hating it I will sell it and take a few dollar hit on it.

I already bought the mini.. Why not complete it? I looked on google for an RBA I would like but in the end they fall short on looks and all have mixed reviews

Jumping on that zap when it goes back on sale unless I can find someone to buy from.

Last edited:

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal

Interesting note on the website found under the spare glass tube for the AGA T plus, is they say it will also fit their Bella tanks. That should mean a clear standard length PHINIAC pyrex tube should also fit the AGA.

View attachment 171258

If thats true I'd love to get something sandblasted by them. I like the painting that IBT does, but prefer that clean look of blasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread