Just got my Second MVP2 in the mail today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
And the wobble has been fixed! The little button on the bottom was protruding out a tad on my first one, and I had heard about it before i bought it but no worries, it wasn't really a big deal. But they have for sure fixed it. Or my new one is technically defective because the button isn't protruding :blink:

I only got it because I needed a backup. My original back up was an ego twist, but.... I need back ups for my back ups :) This one is the black grain and I really like it. I think the silver one is going to be the back up now.

Just some info for anyone looking to get one. I got it thru 101vapes.com again. I ordered it late Friday night, and got it today with 2 day shipping.

I'm a fan of the black grain myself...
jfFb6mu.jpg

Looks so good!

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
I love the finish on it! Congratulations on adding a sibling to your silver MVP.

There is nothing like a 2600mah backup for your 2600mah primary device!

Glad to hear that they fixed the wobbly button on the bottom. I was able to fix mine by pressing it down but now I won't hear people complain about something so minute.

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
I really like the silver one, serious upgrade over the ego twist. I still carry that around at work for stealth vaping. But I needed a back up incase something happens to the first one. I looked and looked for something other than the MVP2, just to have something new but I never found anything. I may one day get into a provari or something even more advanced, but for right now I just need a decent battery :)

Hey Elfy, ya know what sucks about the mvp 2?? NUTHIN' other than you don;t really need anything else if all you want is a battery :p just playin man, I saw your post a few days ago about wanting one :p

The black grain is pretty nice, I wish I would have gotten it instead of the silver one, oh well still works just fine.

wait, what? I can just press the bottom button down on my wobbly one?!?! <runs away to try>

Last edited:

elfy

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2013
Elfland, everywhere, USA
Oh I know its nice, I just want to have the gumption to order one; the battery life + being able to see coil resistance is what I'd need.

As it is, I am actually pretty happy with my (still new, really) Kanger EVOD VVs. They work - after I figured out how to rebuild my Protank II mini's coils. Battery life on em is kinda meh, since I am kinda chain vaping all day, and especially in the evenings.

So, its down to the MVP or the SVD, which is also by Innokin - anyone know if the SVD is a higher Hz. pulse than your regular PV? The MVP is, from what I keep reading.

Im still jelly.

AgeAgainst

Verified Member
And the wobble has been fixed! The little button on the bottom was protruding out a tad on my first one, and I had heard about it before i bought it but no worries, it wasn't really a big deal. But they have for sure fixed it. Or my new one is technically defective because the button isn't protruding :blink:

I never noticed the wobble being fixed on my second MVP. I had to send my first one back to 101 vape for an rma (defective battery) and that one definitely wobbled. I got the black grain too but I had to put a wrap on mine - didn't want to ruin the finish, lol.

mvp with skin.jpg

Going to wrap the replacement and get a different drip tip as well when I get it back. I have to check to see if the wobble was fixed on that one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread