Status
Not open for further replies.

orkira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2011
Virginia
I have been using Blu for about 3 weeks now. Still plan on continuing to use my Blu but wanted something more powerful and longer lasting so I ordered a joyetech Ego-T in Pink starter kit, 1 bottle of 10ml of Mint Chocolate, and 1 syringe. I can't wait to get this and try it out. Does anybody have any tips for when I get it?

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Yes LABEL the charger on both sides where the battery screws in. An Ego or 510 charger will fry a Blu and vice versa. They have the same threads but a. are not the same electrical polarity and b. Ego fast charger cable puts out too many mA for slim batteries so even if Blu was the same electrical polarity the EGo cable would damage it.

Only screw things in/on just as far as needed to connect electrically and work (attys, cartos, chargers). You CAN use your Blu cartos on Ego. Another 510 threaded and standard resistance (2.5 to 3 ohms) should be usable on either. But LR stuff below 2.5ohms is for fat batteries 450mah+ like Ego only, not slim batteries.

Last edited:

orkira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2011
Virginia
Order more juice! You'll need it! (and some cartos for when you get tired of the tank!)

I switched from Blu to ego-T also...HUGE improvement. Have fun and vape on!

Thank you! I know I'm gonna have to order more juice but right now I have 17 boxes of carts from Blu left to use. I found this forum after the fact. :( Ugh!

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
YAY!!! I just recieved my 510 Im so excited too!! I ordered a few 10ml bottles lol I have chocolate, vanilla, coffee & Strawberry oh and marlbourough all med nic. LOL! Im like a kid in a candy store and I dont know which flavour to try next!! Im pretty happy with strawberry Ill let you know about the others hehehe

holly77

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2011
uk
Hi, you mentioned that the blu carts work on the ego, does that mean that you can use ego carts on the blu battery as well?
Sorry if i sound stupid but i'm new to this and i've been trying to find some cartomizers that will work with the sky cig which is uk version of blu so that i don't have to keep buying prefilled ones from sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread