Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
My Provari (black/red led) shipped yesterday and is scheduled to arrive Tuesday!! I ordered a Lil Mama tank last night. Messed up thing is the only carts I have are black (sticker) ones from litecigusa. Can you use carts with stickers on tanks? IDK...?? Oh well, I have a bunch of mismatch carts I need to burn thru anyway.

I think you are going to want to peel the Covers of those Cartos before you put them in a tank.

Peel the Cover and then Clean of any Glue with Vodka that is.

msmarti58

Sep 20, 2011
Central Ohio
I keep ordering their regular resistance cartomizers, but have had at least two taste burnt and metallic right out of the box, or they drop in ohms right away and I can't even vape them at 4.5, which is what I like to vape at. I wrote the company, I was putting in VG cappuccino and it is very thick and black and they said it might be that. I get error codes all over the place. It's annoying. I seem to do better with my J Tank and my Liquinator, but still seem to have to swap out cartomizers fairly often and lose juice all the time because it all leaks out when I take the carto out. I don't know how to solve that.

motox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
Poinciana, FL
Provape is set to release the new 2000mah AW 18650 next week. That should do it! It replaces the 1600mah they have now, and is dimensionally the same as their current offering.

Mine arrived on Saturday, and all I can say is believe the hype :) Heavy vaper here, and getting over a day out of these guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread